Chapter Four

They get to Lucas's aunt's house.

****

His aunt has a huge house but lives alone. No husband, no kids, just her and her two german shepherds, Chubs and Rocky. And she likes it that way. She has thought about adopting kids but she doesn't want to deal with little rascals.

****

Lucas, Adam, and Lucas' mom steps out of the car and admires the house. They get their luggage and bring it to the porch.

Lucas' mom rings the doorbell but nobody answers the door except for dogs barking. A lady comes from the side of the house with a bathing suit and a straw hat.

"Hey, guys! I was in the pool!". Lucas and Adam turn their heads and Lucas' mom just stands there giggling, shaking her head.

She is more full of herself then the last time they saw her.

"Hey Aunt Becky!" Lucas says, running to hug her. "Wassup Rascal! You haven't changed since the last time I saw you...Maybe just a little" Aunt Becky says. "You either" Lucas says jokingly.

Aunt Becky bops Lucas's head and laughs. Adam starts walking towards them.

Aunt Becky spots him and says "You haven't changed either" and laughs. Adam laughs and puts his face down.

"Come here my second rascal!" Aunt Becky says with a big smile on her face. Adam goes to Aunt Becky and they hug.

"Okay now, where's my sister?" Aunt Becky says excited. "Over there on the porch" Lucas says pointing at his mom.

Aunt Becky screams and runs to Lucas's mom. "Hey girl!" Aunt Becky says. "Hey sissy poo!" Lucas's mom says.

They both hug and start talking. "So, what you've been up to?" with a smirk on her face. Lucas's mom chuckles and says "Listen, I'm done with all the relationship bullshit, okay?".

"Yeah sure" Aunt Becky says laughing. They both start laughing and Aunt Becky helps bring in the luggages in the house.

Lucas and Adam laugh at them and they both go behind the house and check out the pool. They see a hot tub next to the pool and Adam smirks.

They then go into the house and check the inside. They see Chubs and Rocky and they pet them.

It's been a long time since they came to the house so they mostly forgot how it looked inside.

They checked out the kitchen, the living room, the little dining table and then they went upstairs. They check out all the rooms and they go into one of the guest rooms.

Adam grabs Lucas's hand and Lucas turns over. He sees that Adam has head down.

Lucas lets go and holds Adam's face with both his hands and picks his head up and says "Hey, you okay? What happened?".

"I really want to make out with you. I want to feel your body. I want to make sure I get to touch every part of your body," Adam pauses for a second.

Lucas gets flustered and turns his head.

Adam continues and says "But Aunt Becky is gonna be on our asses" with a pouty face. Lucas turns back to Adam

*Lucas' thoughts*
He's so cute when he pouts like that. I just want to kiss those lips.

"I'll figure something out, don't worry," Lucas says nervously, laughing. Adam nods and they both get out of the room and go downstairs to see what the adults are doing.

They come from the corner and Aunt Becky spots them and says "Look at the love birds. So, did you guys make out or something? Come on, tell me" with a smirk on her face.