He looked up at me, his hair a mess. "You know I don't like being called cute."

"Well, you are. Cute. What are you going to do about it?"

His eyes flashed wickedly. "Spank you."

"What—" He quickly reversed our positions and straddled my back. I squirmed under him. "Bennett—" I jumped as he gently slapped my ass. "Hey!"

"What?"

"Don't even," I said, protecting my butt. "I'm not going to be able to sit if you try that."

"Maybe I want that. You won't want to get in the car and drive to the plant nursery," he responded, but rubbed my skin to try and soothe the stinging.

"You're pretty selfish, you know that?"

He hummed. "I can be."

"And you admit it," I said, pushing myself up on my elbows, eyebrows raised.

"I think it's healthy to be a little selfish."

"Really?"

"I selfishly want you all to myself and no one else," he said, climbing off me and then off the bed. "I also selfishly want to take a shower with you right now."

I rolled over and grinned up at him. "I guess I can allow that to happen."

Bennett didn't hesitate to lift me off the bed and into his arms, marching straight to the bathroom.

It hit me later, as we were about to walk out the door, that the last time I'd seen Lee he'd seen me butt naked.

And the last time had been last night.

Suddenly horrified, I stopped. "I can't go."

Bennett looked at me, confused, adjusting his tie. I never understood why Bennett wore suits even on the weekend. It was like he was allergic to dressing down. "Why?"

"He saw me naked," I said. "I can never face him again."

"Henley, it's fine."

I shook my head. "I can't do it."

Bennett gave me a look before opening his trunk and taking out a large seat cover protector. "Don't make a big deal out of it and it won't be. Here, help me put this on my seats."

"You're protecting them from plants...?"

Bennett looked at me like I was crazy. "Plants are in dirt, Henley."

"Right," I said, going around to the other side of the car and opening the back door. Bennett opened his side and tossed the cover on the seat haphazardly and together we adjusted it to cover not only the seats but the floor as well. Bennett inspected his side and then came over to mine, adjust straps, and stuffing edges into crevices. I stepped back watching him work, staring at his butt as he crawled over the seats. I supposed the one good thing about Bennett wearing slacks all the time was that his ass looked nice all the time.

I moved forward and slapped it because I couldn't help myself and for payback.

He jerked and then threw a glare at me over his shoulder. "Henley."

I smiled innocently. "Sorry. I couldn't help it. It was just out there."

"You know I don't like—"

I moved forward, using my weight to push Bennett down on the seats. "I know."

"Get off me, you're going to wrinkle my suit."