Hisashi: "HEE HEE!"

Izuku: "Sweet Mother of-"

Hisashi: "Good Morning, Kids! It is I... WALUIGI!!!"

TAKE 2!

Hisashi: "It is I, All For One, but you may refer to me as Mr. Midoriya."

Everyone stared at him for a moment, and then they looked at Izuku, and then back at Hisashi.

Hisashi: "What?"

Izuku: "What?"

Tenya: "You're his son, right?"

Izuku: "Yeah. I told everyone when I introduced myself, remember? Plus, I'm pretty sure that I said it on TV a few months ago."

Tenya: "Oh, right, my mistake."

Hisashi: "Anyway, many of you may not know, but I used to be the Number 1 Villain, the one that turned All Might into a Skeleton. I regret nothing, if you're wondering."

Class 1A: "And we thank you!"

Hisashi: "Lol. I appreciate your thanks, I really do. Now, let's waste no more time! You know me, and I know all of you since Izuku told me about all of you. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

Class 1A: "Yes!/Hell yeah!/Soba!/Yee-haw!/HEE HEE!/What's for dinner?"

Hisashi(fake coughs dramatically): "As for our class today... It's going to be...." (pulls out a card) "Battle Training!"

Everyone cheered, and some of them held determined faces. Some of them even smirked, and Hiriki gave off one of Shinra's grins.

Izuku: "Battle..."

Shoto: "Training..."

Hiriki: "This is gonna be a blast!"

Hisashi: "Now, what's a hero without a costume? UA has developed some costumes that were made from the details and shit about what was on your application forms. If you wanna take a looksee for yourselves, then feel free to do so!"

He pulled out a remote, and he pressed the only button on it, which made some case from the walls to emerge with numbers ranging from 1 to 26 on all of them. Everyone smiled in glee and excitement.

Hisashi: "The number on each case represents your seat numbers. You know what your seat numbers are, so you know which case is yours. Suit up, and meet me by the route towards the training grounds... Wait a sec, I just realized something..."

Tenya: "What is it, sir?"

Hisashi: "Anyone seen your other Heroics teacher, Novabolt? I completely forgot that he wasn't here."

Hiriki: "Didn't see him yet. Probably got lost trying to find this room."

Riyuki: "I mean, his weakness is whatever is maze-related. Pac-man is an exemption."

Hisashi: "Can't blame him, though. I'll go look for him. You guys get ready."

They all nodded and they rushed off to the Locker rooms. They didn't get lost since Izuku made a portal to the hallway between the two rooms. Meanwhile, Hisashi was trying to find Raku, and he had no luck so far.

A few minutes later, they all finished changing, and were now waiting for their teachers.

(Everyone else's costumes are basically same as canon, except for a few. Eijiro's was basically the same, but his legwear was like Akaza's, but the color was similar to Eijiro's legwear in canon. Denki's was pretty much the same, but his jacket was a black and yellow version of Zenitsu's Haori. Minoru's was just adjusted to be his size since he was taller than his canon self. Momo's costume was more covered up since she didn't want Shoto to resort to violence if somebody stares at her chest. Overall, everyone else's costumes were the same. Izuku's was way different than his canon costume.)