(18) Forbidden Acts

Start from the beginning

I immediately throw my head back, clenching my eyes shut as the unfamiliar sensation enters my body, and biting my lips to prevent any unwanted noise from escaping.

"Naruto." I whisper his name as I bite my lip, gripping his hair with my palm as he sucks on a particular spot. He groans against my skin as I tug on the strands, proceeding to lick the tender patch that I'm sure had already started to bruise.

A small wimped leaves my throat as his hands grip my sides, half from pleasure but also from pain. I could barely notice the ache under his grip though.

The sparks seemed to numb such a burn.

I feel his hands start to glide along my sides as he licks the shell of my ear, immediately claiming my lips once more as I desperately tug his shirt.

'When did I become so needy?' I ask myself, not even being able to feel embarrassed in the matter as I feel his fingers slightly go under my drenched sweater.

My breath hitches when his fingers brush the area above my waistband, slightly flinching at the sensitivity of such a foreign feeling.

I feel him stop as he notices my reaction, separating from my lips for a second to hover over them, and once again run his hands over the untouched flesh.

I once again flinch as his fingers run over the area, my breath shaking as he completely separates to lock eyes with me.

His gaze is lust filled, but I can't help but see the confusion swarming in it.

"Sasuke.. you've been touched before, right?" He asks, almost a scared look in his eyes as he waits for my answer.

I bow my head in embarrassment, feeling the urge to cry as I process the question.

I almost forgot it wasn't normal for peoples significant not to touch them..

My mouth opens and closes, trying to find the right answer to his suspicions, but by the time I can think of an answer he's already realized the truth.

"That bastard." He grits, his grip on my waist tightening as he looks away. I bite my lip to keep any noise from escaping, only looking up when I feel a gently grip on my chin.

He holds a soft look in his eyes as he lifts my head, stroking my jaw in worry while shaking his head slowly.

"Why do you stay with him Sasuke? I don't understand." He whispers, his beautiful eyes glossed in sadness as he tries to read me. I look away from his eyes, my mouth opening and closing as words fail to come.

I fiddle with my fingers as I start to defend him. "H-he doesn-"

"Stop." He starts, his eyes immediately hardening into a dark blue color as he looks at me . "Just please, stop fucking lying Sasuke. I already know the truth, don't you understand?" He breath, watching my eyes slightly widen in shock.

'How much can he know?' I frantically ask myself.

I feel a lump form in my throat as he goes to continue, masking my expression so I don't give anything away.

'He can't know. He can't know. He can't know.' My mind screams, the anxiety of it making my head pound so hard I think I'll faint.

"Im not an idiot." He continues, clenching his jaw as he lets go of my face. "I see the way he talks to you, I see the way he treats you, and damn it Sasuke don't think I don't see the way you look at him." He grits, closing his eyes as he leans his head back in frustration.

"The way I look at him?" I ask, confusion making the question slip out before I can even think.

He tilts his head as he once again opens his eyes, running his tongue over his bottom lip while he looks at me.