(6) Eye Contact

A/N- (This chapter will be LONG! And If there's spelling mistakes let me kno, I was too tired to edit. I hope u enjoy!) I

Happy Valentines Day!
__________________

~Sasukes POV~

My body is screaming at me to stop.

Every step I take out of the shower feels like one of absolute agony. To my surprise I was actually more sore than yesterday, this usually wouldn't be a bad thing, but today isn't my usual day.

Today is the day I would start at my new job with Mr. Uzumaki, and I couldn't afford to have anything mess me up..

Even though my body ached I actually woke up rather painless- mentally at least. I woke up before my alarm meaning I woke up before Suna could wake up.

I chose not to think about what he did the night before and went along with the original mood, it was unusual for me to feel like this so I wanted to embrace it.

I hiss as I put on the dressy dark blue sweater, struggling to use my arms for every button. After successfully doing that, I put on my concealer. Applying it to the side of my face as I realized he's marked that along with everything else.

He's usually calm enough to avoid my face..

My excitement is short lived at the thought and I soon realize that today was going to be a challenge.

How the hell am I going to lift up stacks of paper if I can't even lift an arm properly..

Today would be a day I would have to push through the pain and put on a smile. It shouldn't be hard, this has been a recurring act for a long time.

I would have to plaster on the smile that he took from me, just as I've had to for years.

It honestly was a sad thought but I had no time to sulk, it was a day to celebrate. I could finally be on my own for a period of the day. Suna would be in one building while I would be in the other.

I would be able to be free of his clutches for a short period of time..

I'm sure he was angered when he realized this. After last night I'm sure the idea of me working with Mr. Uzumaki wasn't an extravagant one.

I wonder if he'll be furious with me when I return..

Should I wake him and ask if I'm still aloud to go? No, because then he'll get mad at me for waking him, but if I leave he'll be mad at me for leaving..

I think of what to do as I look at his sleeping figure on the bed. His brown hair scatters and his face holds a look of piece which is quite unusual.

When he wakes I fear he'll be mad.. but if you think about it I doubt he can be any more furious with me that he already is..

I literally bit him. Was there really any worse I could do than that?

Probably not.

I've never done something he didn't want me too. It was quite unusual for him and me, and after last nights nesting I doubt I'll be doing it again.

I just couldn't help it though.. when he did it I felt as if my body was on fire. It was absolutely sickening feeling him inside me in some form or another.

I'm absolutely terrified of what he could do to me but I'll have to face those consequences when I get home. I just wonder what he'll do when he sees me not beside him.