(18) Forbidden Acts

A/N- (Hello everyone, I don't know how long I want this fanfic to go on, but I'm planning on starting another in time. There will be more information at the end of the chapter. Anyway Enjoy!)
________________________

~Sasukes POV~

"Your not broken baby."

The words replay in my head as I feel his lips on mine, the sentence forming a spark of hope amongst the raging fire that was created with the sudden touch.

Naruto was kissing me..

My body immediately felt as if it was swarming with electricity, making feel alive as I grip his soaked shirt in desperation.

I had never felt such a thing in my life..

There was nothing on my mind. Not Suna, not reality, and definitely not the consequences of such a forbidden act. Just the feeling of his lips on mine, a feeling I thought I could only dream of up until now.

It was so much better than I had imagined..

And my mind was much too clouded by want to stop it now.

'How is this happening?' I ask myself, feeling as if my heart had completely stopped in his embrace.

This wasn't suppose to happen and yet I don't think I had ever felt something so perfect.

I can't even stop my lips molding into his despite my worries, it was as if I was controlled by another force entirely.

'I'm dreaming.' I think as I feel him grab the back of me head, slightly smiling into my mouth as he feels me also start to move.

I hadn't even realized I was kissing back..

I feel a whine want to leave my throat out of frustration. Not even an inch separates us and yet it feels I can't get close enough for satisfaction.

Im basically on top of him..

My heart flutters as I feel him start to play with my hair, continuing to claim my lips at an even faster pace than before. I bite his lip in desperation, trying to take advantage of this loop in time for just a little while longer.

Maybe I didn't have to think of Suna for just a couple more minutes..

He quietly groans against me, running his tongue across my lips as his hands slide down across my sides. He commits the action gently, as if he's scared to touch the marks that lie beneath the thick fabric.

'As if he knows about them.' I almost chuckle to myself, knowing that he hadn't done the action on purpose.

'How can something feel so amazing.' I ask myself once more as our lips move in sync, finding myself becoming more lost by the second.

I gasp as he suddenly runs his tongue over my bottom lip, finding a certain noise forming in my throat as he slides it in. I slowly wrap my hands around his neck, attempting to pull myself as close as possible. It was definitely out of character for me to be this confident, but I knew the possibility of shame had disappeared the moment we chose to enter the shower with our clothes on.

It would be a lie to say I was very experienced in the matter, but kissing him somehow felt effortless, as if we had committed the act thousands of times before.

It felt so right.

"Sasuke." I hear him whisper as we start to run out of air, switching from my lips to neck in an instant, and hungrily kissing the open display of flesh.