-chapter ix.

K.-Cigarettes After Sex

-Cigarettes After Sex

Milaydie's POV.
-
I think I am going to throw up.

Seriously, my poor ears did not need to hear Azalea and Aiden making out.

Yep, I assume that their date went pretty well considering that they currently have their tongues down each other's throats.

I am locked in our small ass dorm bathroom that I barely fit in, watching Netflix to drown out the kissing sounds.

Your very welcome Azzy.

What a great friend I am.

The floor is really uncomfortable and I would enjoy my Criminal Minds  episode a lot more if I was laying in my bed with an ice cream pot.

I take out my AirPod to see if I can get out but all I hear is kissing sounds and heavy breathing.

So much for not wanting to hook up again.

That's Azalea White for you.

I need to get out of here before the moaning starts. No way that I am staying in here while they have sex. Nope, not happening.

I get off the floor, my computer in hand and make a quick prayer that I won't walk on a porn movie making.

God give me strength.

I open the door and I clear my throat, ''Sorry to interrupt, but I need to get my hoodie form my chair,'' I say with my right hand covering my eyes.

I can hear them shuffling around before I get my hoodie thrown in my face.

I bolt to the door and yell, ''Use protection kids, I don't want to deal with a teen pregnancy,'' then I slam the door closed and walk to Naya's dorm, hoping she'll let me stay for the night.

I softly knock on her door incase she's already in bed.

The door opens, and I am met with a very much awake Naya.

''Milay? What are you doing here at-'' She stops looking at the clock, ''10 o'clock''

I sigh, ''There is two horny teenagers making out in my dorm room,'' I tell her.

She shoots me a knowing smirk, ''Azalea and Aiden Scott uh?''

''Yes, can I please stay here?'' I ask, ''I won't bother you I promise.''