Chapter 4: Old friend from the Past

Mulai dari awal

"Takemichi-san?"

Takemichi soon turns around and seeing the boy who defeated delinquents. Takemichi's eyes soon widen in surprise as he finally recognized the kid. "S-Sachan?!" He nearly shouted as realizing that teenager who was mistaken as a kid was his childhood friend.

Saemon Hiroshima.

Saemon is a teenager of pale skin tone and somewhat short for his age and, also well-toned. He has dark brown hair that spikes outwards, large, sky blue eyes framed by long lashes, a beauty mark on his left eye, and a scar on his right eyebrow. He wore a dark blue-colored middle school uniform which his jacket was open that reveals his red-colored shirt and golden cross necklace, and black boots.

Takemichi was shocked while Saemon blinks twice. 'No way! It's Sachan! I haven't heard from him since the last day of elementary! He changes so much' Takemichi thought. "Takemichi-kun, do you know him?" Hinata asks which Takemichi almost forgets about Hinata. Takemichi nervous smile before clearing his throat. "Hina, this is Saemon Hiroshima or what I called him 'Sachan'. He's an old childhood friend of mine. Sachan, this is my girlfriend, Hina" Takemichi introduced Hinata to him then he introduced Saemon to Hina.

Saemon looked at him in surprise before crossing his arms. "This is your girlfriend? Damn, and I thought you would become a loner, dude" Saemon soon said which Takemichi mentally died when he called him 'loner'. 'Actually, I did. In the future, man' he thought in pure disbelief. "Haha, Sachan who were those guys you beat up?" Takemichi asked while mentally recovering what he said. Saemon looked at the guys he knocked out before letting out a sigh. "These dumbasses have been smoking in the store I worked and best up one of the employees who told them to scram. What a bastard, man" Saemon spoke casually as looking at the gang who he knocked out cold.

'Sachan works in a store? I know we both are the same age, well not right now but he has to work when he's in high school, Not in middle school' Takemichi thought and looked at Saemon. "Sachan, why are you working when you're just thirteen. What would happen if your teachers find out?" Takemichi maturely and logically said which surprisingly both Hinata and Saemon.

'Is it me or he's sounding like an adult?' Saemon thought of being surprised by his childhood friend. "Well, anyways Takemichi-san. I don't go to school anymore. I dropped out" he explained frankly which Takemichi, out of nowhere, grabs him by the shoulders and looks at him in a serious expression. "Sachan, you dropped out?! In this age? I don't know what the reason was but go back to school and start studying to get a future. Don't become like a pathetic freeter" Takemichi said in a serious and matter-of-fact tone by knowing if Saemon throws his studies and the chance of getting a scholarship, he won't have a proper job.

'I can't let him become a loser like me! I know the past me was pathetic, but I don't want Sachan becoming me!' Takemichi. Saemon notices his drastic, developed, personality and how he was acting mature like an adult. "Dude, chill. I know I dropped out but not because I'm stupid. I have been doing self-studying by myself and the job I work isn't an employee of the store. It's a bodyguard job since some stores need protection like those dumbasses over there and robbing. It's only temporary but I'll come up with what to do in life but for now, that's what I'm going to do." Saemon explained which Takemichi had some doubt about but the way Saemon beat those guys. He ends up trusting him. Takemichi soon lets of Saemon as was still surprised by the way he acts.

"You know, being a bodyguard is kind of a dangerous Hiroshima-kun. You should be careful" Hinata added as taking Takemichi's side by knowing it was dangerous for a thirteen-year-old. Saemon replied 'I know' placing his hands on the pockets of his pants. "Sachan, promise me that you will study hard enough to get you a job where you're not a freeter, okay?" Takemichi seriously said which Saemon was stunned and he felt like he was talking to an adult inside of his childhood friend. "I swear to God, Okay, and don't worry, I promise I won't end up like a freeter," he said which Takemichi looked relieved. 'Now I know Sachan is being honest since be used 'God'. I forgot that he's Christian from his dad's side' Takemichi thought.

"Alright, let's go Takemichi-kun. Bye-bye, Hiroshima-kun" Hinata said as she was walking away with Takemichi. Takemichi soon says 'bye' while Saemon also waves back and tells him to take care of Hinata.

As they leave. Saemon pulls his hand down and has a confused look on his face. "Takemichi-san acted so differently from his usual self. I felt like I was talking with an adult. Whatever I better get home before Grandpa and Grandma gets worried" he soon away walks away and goes home.

Unnoticed to him, someone was watching him.

~Character's introduction ~

Name: Saemon Hiroshima

Alias: Sachan, Unbeatable King, Hiro-kun, Hiroshima-kun.

Age: 13-14 in the past, 26 in the present, 16 in the final arc.

Height: ('5'3") in the past, ('5'11") in the present, ('5'9") in the final arc.

Birthday: October 13, 1991

Personality: sharp-tongued, short-tempered (If you called him 'shortie' or 'midget'), stubborn, serious, strong-willed, outspoken, harsh, disrespectful (On the ones who he doesn't like), friendly, respectful (On his friends and the people he likes), unwaveringly loyal, kind-hearted, compassionate, caring, religious, clever, a strong sense of humor.

Likes: Comedies, donuts, kind people, nice style of fashion, fighting, training, shonen manga, helping out, being strong, Christianity, First generation of the Black Dragons, movies.

Dislikes: Bad comedies, trashy movies, being called 'shortie or midget', the current Black Dragons, his sister's demise, his father taking drugs that led him to his demise, Taiju Shiba, Izana Kurokawa.

Abilities: Muay Thai, Karate, boxing, superhuman strength, enhanced durability.

Occupation: Former Black Dragon 7th Generation Captain, Part-time bodyguard (In past), an undercover agent (Alternate Timeline).

Background~

Saemon comes from a Christian family, his father was a white American and a missionary from church, while his mother was Japanese so his father places his mother's maiden name on him. His mother died out of a disease when he was very young which he was raised by his father and his older sister Mary. He loved his sister very much as he saw her as his mother figure and was like a best friend also. His father taught him how to be respectful and kind to people when he found out about Saemon's potential strength, he wanted him to help others who couldn't able to defend themselves with that strength and at some point he had him have karate, boxing, and Muay Thai classes and had him gain other fighting styles for him which he mastered at.

At some point, he met one of the founders of Black Dragons, Keizo Arashi, and was also trained by him and also became part of Black Dragons at age 10.

When he was young, he met Takemichi in Second Grade and become friends along with Takuya Yamamoto and Kakucho Hitto. When he was 10 ten years, he joins the Black Dragons due to admiration for the First Generations and Shinichiro Sano who he idolized the most due to Shinichiro being reliable and a compassionate leader despite being weakest. There, he became the strongest captain of the Seventh Generation and known as the 'Unbeatable King' who could surpass the Invincible Mikey.

He was best friends with his Vice-Captain Katsuji Ikari which they would fight any gangs and have fun. Everything was alright until when Saemon was 11, his sister Mary got cancer and died at age 16. Saemon was heavily depressed where he couldn't talk, drink, or eat, while his father end up taking drugs due to him being affected by his daughter's death and died through overdose that scarred Saemon's emotional state that he couldn't bring himself to care for himself and having suicidal thoughts. He is about to commit suicide before a week of his graduation from 5th Grade. But Takemichi stops and comforts him while not knowing about his planning to commit suicide or situation, Takemichi successfully convinces him to live by helping others. Because Takemichi reminds him of his sister Mary, he gets impacted on an emotional level due to this and would make a promise to God that he will never try to take his life again and live for what his sister and father wanted him to, also remember Takemichi as the hero that God sent that would always be there for him.

Since then, Saemon would live with the memory of his family in him and help people who needed it just like how he needed it. After graduation he since then never attended his next school and would undergo his home education, Saemon was taken in by his maternal grandparents and started his new life while helping others and beating the shit out of people who he found evil.