"Stop it"

"Stop it" Andy said half annoyed and half amused.

"What?" Robert didn't understand what's wrong. "You're talking to my belly. It feels weird." Andy chuckled.

"I'm not talking to your belly I'm talking to our baby inside it" Robert placed a kiss on the baby bump that showed up on Andy's stomach a couple months ago.

She was now five months pregnant and she could feel her body changing by the day.
The baby bump was growing of course but other than that her breasts became a little fuller, some half clear stretch marks showed on her lower abdomen and her hair felt healthier and softer.

Robert embraced these changes, loving how her body was actually growing a baby inside. Her body was making life.

Andy in the other hand didn't like those as much even though she loved the little baby inside her with her whole heart. she started crying so hard when her favorite jeans didn't fit her anymore. And she felt uncomfortable with the extra weight.

She also couldn't do her job that except for her husband and her future baby was her favorite thing in the world. She was only on aid car or seat duty, not being aloud to go into fires.

It was their day off, Andy had planned in her head a bubble bath and some sex and food, A LOT of food.
But since they woke up, all they did was eat breakfast cause the baby needs food and also his mother would get grumpy if she didn't eat her breakfast at time. And after that they came back to bed and Robert just started talking to her belly AGAIN.

It felt so weird to her, Robert way talking to an unborn child who won't remember any of this.

"The baby can't talk to you back, which makes me a much better cove ration partner"

"So you're jealous of a baby that's still has four months in you womb?" Robert let a small laugh out.

"No I'm just bored..." Andy lifted her hands up a little and threw them back down on the bed "and kinda horny" she added casually.

"Oh I see" Robert smirked as he sat up and moved one leg to Andy's other side so he was hovering above her.

He leaned down and captured her lips in a warm, loving kiss. Andy cupped his face to pull him closer deepening the kiss.

She smiled into the kiss, glad her husband could satisfy her needs.

Robert took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

As the kiss went further Robert pulled the hams of her shirt up and took it off. He got up and took his own shirt off in one fast motion. 

He looked down at her body, admiring her soft, smooth skin and her beautiful curves. He leaned back down and kissed her again. 

As the kiss went deeper and deeper Andy started looking for Robert's pants, wanting to take those off as well.

But Robert took a step back and moved away from her.

Andy, surprised, sat up a little and tried to keep a straight face.

"What happened?" She sakes confused.

"Maybe we shouldn't..." he run his hand over his bald head, not looking at her.

The first thing that came to Andy's mind was that he didn't want to have sex with her because the pregnancy made her fat and Robert didn't find her as attractive. She tried but she couldn't not to get offended by that.

She quickly took her shirt and out it back on.
"Is it because the pregnancy made me fat?"

"What? No."