I'm late

-A few weeks ago-

Andy and Robert were married for almost two years now and like every day off they had both of them sat together for breakfast. This morning Robert made waffles which wasn't usual at their house, but he was planning on bringing up a new topic he wanted to discuss with Andy, kids.

He knew he wanted to have kids, he talked about it with Claire, but they never got the chance to try... Andy on the other hand was horrified from the idea of being a mom. After finding out that her mother was alive all those years, she was even more scared, what if she'll have a baby and won't like being a mother? What if her kid will hate her? These questions bothered her but there wasn't an actual reason to really think about them until now.

''oooh waffles? What's the occasion?'' Andy asked walking into the kitchen and Robert looked back at her ''nothing, just making breakfast for my beautiful wife'' he said turning back to the fruit he was cutting. Andy walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his body hugging him as close as she can. When she let go, she jumped and sat on the island. She took a strawberry from the box next to her and ate it.

Robert decided that it was time to talk about it, now when she is in a good mood and started ''so... I was thinking about it and I want to ask you something, but don't freak out. Would you want to have kids someday?'' Andy was shocked by his question, she didn't see that coming but she didn't want to leave him hang like that, so she tried to come up with an answer.

''yes? No? I don't know... I never really thought about it. I mean I never thought I would get married so... don't you like our life right now? Just the two of us?'' she looked down to the floor unable to look at him and waited for his reaction ''Andy you know that I love you more than anything right? It's just that I want to do this. I want to be a father, and it doesn't have to be right now, and you don't need to decide right now but I would like you to consider the idea ok?''

Andy felt bad about not having the wish of being a mom, maybe it's because of her childhood and growing up without a mother. She looked up at Robert and the turn her head back to the living room and she was able to imagine it, a mini Andy or a mini Robert running around the house, but she was still scared. ''what if I will be a bad mother and our kid would hate me?'' she asked, and Robert's heart broke to the sound of her scared voice.

He put two fingers under her chin and lifted it, forcing her to look him in the eyes ''you will be an amazing mother Andy, I know that much... and if we will have a baby one day they will love you so much and they will be so lucky to have you as their mom.'' He really knew how to cheer her up. She smiled at him and jumped off the island wrapping  her arms around his neck which she only could have done standing on her tiptoes and he wrapped his arms around her waist ''thank you..'' she said softly and he smiled at her ''you're welcome'' he replied and kissed her head. ''actually, I can imagine us as parents. I could imagine you as a father since that day with the safe surrender and the van explosion you remember that?'' ''yeah'' he said quietly, he didn't want to interpret her. ''but I can see us a few years from now with a kid running around the house'' she smiled at him and he leaned down to connect their lips together.

''not right now'' she said chuckling and pulled away from him before it went any farther. ''I love you, Andrea Herrera'' he said, and she could see this in his eyes. She berried her face in his chest and said ''I love you too, Robert''.

-today-

Andy woke up at 4 AM wrapped in Robert's arms and feeling extremely nauseous. She jumped out their bed and ran over to the bathroom, she hardly got to the toilet in time to throw up. Her head was spinning and she sat on the floor next to the toilet unable to even stand up and flash the water. Robert woke up and didn't understand where Andy is until he heard her throwing up again at the toilet. He got out of bed taking the glass of water that was on his nightstand and walked towards the bathroom.