26|cakes and croissants

DANTE MANCINI—SEPTEMBER

WITH NAOMI'S FINGERS INTERTWINED with mine, I pulled her out of the club swiftly, ready to continue what we had started. Naomi was undeniably sexy to me at all times, but seeing her in tonight's outfit and the confidence that she was exuding made her that much more desirable to me. The control she had over herself and how people perceived her each and every day was attractive to me, while the way she also submitted to me in bed was just as appealing.

As soon as we reached the car, I had her pressed against the passenger side door, captured in a passionate kiss while my hands uninhibitedly roamed her beautiful body. With my hand on her neck, she moaned into the kiss before pulling away abruptly as a few people exited the crowded club.

"We can't do this here. Let's go back to the house," she spoke worriedly, her eyes wide as she frantically took in our surroundings.

As much as I wanted to decline and continue despite what anyone might think, I complied and opened the door for her to get in. Little did she know, I didn't plan on us waiting to get started when we got back to the house.

She was silent as I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot and onto one of the dimly lit roads that led back to our rental. As I drove, I placed my hand on her thigh, softly rubbing circles with my thumb as I felt her body tense for a second. I glanced at her out of the side of my eye to see her chest rising and falling swiftly as she stared down at my hand that was slowly inching farther upwards.

Once she spread her legs wider for me to keep going, I abruptly pulled away and wanted to chuckle when she let out a disgruntled groan.

"What'd you do that for!?"

"Take off your panties," I demanded instead, not responding to her inquiry.

When she didn't respond, I glanced over at her to see that she was opening her mouth to comment. With one raised eyebrows, I had her mouth shut yet again as she rushed to do as I said.

I multitasked between paying attention to the road ahead of me and watching as she pulled a lacy, black thong down her legs. Once it was off, she dropped it to the ground and looked over at me, patiently waiting for more direction.

"Spread your legs, sweetheart."

She bit down on her bottom lip and did as I said, keeping a close eye on my hand that was now back on her thigh and creeping towards her core. I could tell that she wanted me to go faster, wanted me to stop teasing her—and that only encouraged me to do it even more.

Finally, when I decided she had had enough teasing, my middle finger traced her slit and she let out a hitched breath. I did this a few time, relishing in the way her body shivered under my touch while I simultaneously focused on the road ahead of us.

Two of my fingers slipped into her, causing Naomi to let out a gasp followed by a low moan as I moved into her slowly, curling my fingers. When she reached out to grab my wrist out of pure pleasure, I sent her a warning glance and watched as she pulled it back to her side.

I continued for a while, relishing in the sound of her low and occasional moans, but I was ready to speed up. "Put your feet up on the dashboard, sweetheart."

She hesitated, but did so nonetheless, throwing her head back and letting her back arch off the seat when I went even faster.

"Dante, fuck," she moaned out, her eyes pressed shut tightly as she bit down on her bottom lip. "Keep going."

I did the exact opposite of what she had asked, instead removing my fingers and instead rubbing circles over her clit that had her back arching off the seat yet again. When she looked over at me with those hazelnut hued eyes filled with nothing but lust and desire, I felt myself harden in my pants and was more than glad we were only a few streets away from the house.