20|hate to see you cry

DANTE MANCINI—AUGUST

DROPPING NAOMI ONTO MY bed, I watched as her breasts bounced from the movement as she let her eyes drift up to the mirror on the ceiling above us. She then turned her gaze back to me as I towered over her, biting her lip while her eyes raked my body.

"Naomi..." I began, trailing off as I ran my fingers up her side, chuckling as she shivered at my touch. "You're going to sit on my face until I have you begging to cum."

A smile of satisfaction grew on her face and she didn't hesitate to lower herself onto my tongue once I was laid on the bed. Instantly, I flicked my tongue along her slit repeatedly, relishing in the way she moaned and moved her hips in sync. I then began moving my tongue in out, faster and faster each time until her moans became loud and her chest collapsed forward onto the bed, her hands gripping the sheets.

"Right...there, don't stop," she sighed once she had composed herself a bit and was back in the full position, her eyes locked on mine while she gripped my hair.

Moving my tongue in and out, I felt as her body tensed up while she went silent and I immediately spanked her before saying, "Did I tell you to cum?"

She didn't respond, her body going slack as she began to shake uncontrollably. I gave her the chance to calm down for a second, both of our chests rising and falling swiftly, before I flipped her over onto her back and hovered over her.

I trailed kisses along her neck, pausing when I got next to her ear and whispered, "I want you to watch yourself in that mirror while I fuck you."

"Okay," she spoke in a breathy tone, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as I positioned myself at her entrance. Suddenly, she sprung up and said, "We need a condom."

"We got tested."

"I don't want any babies," she reminded me and I sighed, walking over to grab one from my nightstand. I couldn't argue with that."Perfect," she smiled once I had it on and positioned myself again.

As I slid into her, I watched as her mouth fell open and she arched her back slightly. I stopped every once in a while, letting her get used to it until finally I pushed all the way in causing her to moan loudly.

"Damn, you're so big," she sighed as I began to move in and out of her slowly, her hands gripping tightly onto my biceps.

"Look in the mirror," I reminded her in a gruff tone, tilting her chin up towards it as I began to pound into her even harder, yet still at a slower pace.

Her eyes traveled in that direction and a smirk grew on her face before she said, "That's so fucking hot. Choke me."

Wrapping my hands around her neck, I sped up my movements as her moans became louder and her nails dug into my back. I didn't want to be too rough since this was our first time together, but she seemed to enjoy that side of me and I would definitely explore it more the next time.

"On your hands and knees," I demanded at one point when I pulled out of her, watching as she rushed to get in that position. Placing my hand on the top of her back, I pushed her down even farther into the bed so that her back was arched even more and began to thrust into her that way.

"It's so good," she cried out as I pounded into her relentlessly, smacking her ass every once in a while and relishing in how she only begged for it even more after each time. "You're gonna make me cum."

Just seconds later, she was letting me know that she had reached that point as short, soft moans left her and her back arched even more. I continued going, not giving her any chance to calm down which only made her shake and moan continuously.