23|surprise, surprise

NAOMI COLE—AUGUST

"ARE YOU JUST GOING to keep staring at me?" Dante inquired with a raised brow as he continued stuffing his suitcase with necessities.

"Yes. Keep going."

Dante had been undeniably attractive since the day I first laid eyes on him, but something about the way he looked in just a pair of gray sweatpants with that gold chain hanging around his neck really got me going.

We were just hours away from catching our flight and my excitement was at its highest, intensified by all the preparation and daydreaming I've been doing. As excited as I was about the charity event, getting to spend time with Dante in the love capital of the world was what really had me riled up. Especially since we would be celebrating his birthday there as well.

From where I was seated on his bed, I watched as Dante moved over to his dresser, opening almost every drawer except for that sacred one that had been on my mind ever since I accidentally stumbled upon it.

"You better pack those handcuffs," I spoke up, surprising both of us with my statement. But now that it was out there, I couldn't take it back no matter how embarrassed I was that I had said that out loud.

"You saw those, huh?" He chuckled, leaning down and opening the drawer only to pick up the fuzzy, black handcuffs. "Are these the ones?"

I gulped as he slowly approached the bed yet again, a hungry look in his eyes. I clearly didn't know what I was getting myself into. "Those are the ones."

The rest of his packing was completely forgotten at this point as he walked over to the edge of the bed where I was seated and pushed my legs open so he could stand in between them.

"You look nervous, sweetheart. Are you nervous?"

I shook my head ferociously at his words, only for him to let out a sinister chuckle. "I'm not," I finally added, although it came out meekly and did not prove my point.

His hand that I hadn't even realized was laid on my thigh began to creep up towards my core, leaving my skin blazing hot under his touch. I was dressed in nothing but one of his old shirts, giving him free range of my body—and he was taking advantage of it.

"I think we should try these out before I pack them. Do you think that's a good idea?" He asked in his deep, sultry voice as he continued to trail his hand upwards.

"I do," I breathed out just as his finger trailed over the fabric of my thong, a sly smirk on his face.

Without hesitation, he pushed me back onto the bed and crashed his lips to mine, a strained moan leaving my mouth as he touched me over the fabric yet again.

"Move up towards the headboard."

I rushed to do exactly as he said, confused as to what he would do once I was there. He moved towards me with the handcuffs, clicking one end into place around my wrist before clicking it into place around a hook that I hadn't even noticed was attached to the headboard. As much as he denied it, the guy really was a freak.

He had yet another pair of the cuffs and repeated the same routine until I couldn't move my wrists away from the headboard, rendering them useless. Gently, he brought those soft lips back to mine, pulling me into the most passionate kiss we had shared thus far—there was no rush, we were just letting it happen.

His hands traveled under the shirt as shivers ran through my body at the feeling of his chilly hands. His kisses moved down my body until his head was between my thighs and I was practically aching for his touch.