Chapter 6: What a week!

#continuation of last chapter before I start this one#

Hawks and Izuku want flying and swimming together for the whole day, taking time to build a huge tree house. #no one had found this valley except Izuku. No one else can find or get to it because you need Izuku or Hawks' handprint for the magical door (I don't know why I did this. I thought it would be fun for them to have their own secret little world)# 

A summary of the week: they went flying, swimming, adventuring, walking even dancing at night (like in the last chapter). 

Aizawa was glad Izuku was happy with his lover. Aizawa and Yamaha had a great time too. (I'll go into it more in their story :D)

(Actual chapter now)

Todoroki POV ('what you didn't see that coming?' I need to stop with these references 🤣):

Soon enough it was the end of the trip Momo and I were sad to leave, but we're really glad we got to spend so much time together. I'm sure Iida had even had a great time, he's a tough guy!

After taking down our tent, Momo and I put our stuff on the bus. We went and took one last picture together some of our friends photo bombed it too ;D.

I was not happy about one thing. And that was seeing the flaming trash of a father and unfortunately my old man, Endeavour. But hey I had a 15 minute bus ride before that happened.

While I was thinking I felt a small weight on my shoulder. It was Momo just trying to make me relax. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer resting her head on my shoulder and my head on hers. She knows exactly how to calm me down.

Iida POV: 

I saw Izuku waiting at the same spot he and Hawks had landed. Again he didn't come with us. I watched him closely, he was... powering up his quirk? I then saw Hawks far back behind him, Hawks sped up obviously knowing what Midoryia wanted to do. Izuku the jumped up in the air  ( without breaking the ground.) at exactly Hawks' height. I knew what happened next. Hawks caught Izuku and then came after the bus, flying directly beside us. Izuku grinned at me and I smiled back. I'm glad he was safe. Even though I hurt him years ago... I've missed him.