Chapter 4: Part three 'Into the thick of it' 😂

No ones POV:

Class 3A was a little surprised that Izuku wanted to stay behind, what was he waiting for? No one knew anything about his soulmate but they wanted to know who and where they were.

Eventually a human-sized shadow loomed beside us and everyone looked out the window including Aizawa-Sensei, and everyone was shocked, Aizawa-Sensei just laughed, no one had heard him laugh before, even Present Mic-Sensei was smiling. Izuku was in the arms of Hawks... THE NUMBER 2 PRO HERO?! Izuku was smiling and Hawks was chatting away happily with Izuku joining in occasionally. None of us heard what they said.

Soon enough the bus arrived at the camping spot and Mic-Sensei got off first still carrying Aizawa-Sensei in his sleeping bag. He then told us to move slightly to his other side, Iida started doing his robot hand movements and yell-talking to the class. 

Everyone moved over just as Mic-sensei had asked us to, it was a good thing we did because after Kaminari had moved Hawks' landing hit the ground and made it shake slightly, Izuku was laughing and Hawks was too. Everyone formally greeted Hawks and then he suggested that we start moving before night fell. So we did.

Everyone had set up their tents around a spot for a fire, everyone except Hawks and Izuku. Aizawa-sensei then told us to look up in the trees and there on a platform made of sticks was Izuku and Hawks' tent?! How had they set that up so fast?! No one bothered to ask though.

#This is what the tent looks like it's just a lot further back than you think, crappy drawing by me#

Keigo POV:

Soon enough everyone was settling down to eat, Monday night on the first day, it was calm and relaxing Feathers sat in my lap and chatted away happily to his class mates while I chatted to Shota and Hizashi. Dinner tonight was a stew it was very tasty! Quickly it got dark Todoroki 'Endeavours MaStErPiEcE' and the one who lit the campfire made a small ball of ice and put it beside the camp fire for the last pair to put on top of the fire gently so it melted and put it out. Tomorrow was a fend for yourself day just like the rest of the week. Everyone said goodnight and went into their tents. Feathers and I stayed outside for a little longer. With the fire raging beside us, I helped Feathers up and brought him close to me.

Izuku POV:

Kei-Kun pulled me up and then close to him...