Ch 1: Your the new Pro Heroes? I don't think so..

-A/N: sorry if this isn't any good or my spelling sucks, I am writing this at 12:39 in the morning and don't have a script. Just letting my mind be creative 😅-

""- Thoughts

''- Speaking

##- Authors note

()- Phone call / texting

**- Time skips or time periods

++- Actions

It has been a year since then.

The incident..

That changed a few peoples lives forever...

Or so they thought....

*One year ago...*

Izuku's POV:

I was walking back from the store, I had just spent the day with my mother and my soulmate #More info later 😚# celebrating my birthday. I decided that on the way back to the UA dorms I would grab some groceries.

I walked into the Class 2A dorms, shutting the door behind myself. 

'I'm Back gu-'

'Tie him up quickly!'

*Time skip for 20 minutes later brought to you by a knocked out Izuku*

'WAKE UP TRAITOR!' +??? slapped Izuwu #done on purpose# on the face+

'Gah! What is wrong?! Why am I tied up!' 

I was nervous about why ??? had tied me up

A flame lit up the room letting me see who my captors were

'T-t-Todoroki-kun? Ashido-Chan? Guys? Why are you doing this?!'

 Iida then kicked me in the stomach, starting the attacks

'Shut up traitor! I can't believe I had trusted you!'

This happened for ages Deku didn't know how long it had gone on for. Lying on the floor bleeding out and about to be hit one last time, something grabbed him pulling him to safety.

'S-S-sen-sei...?'

It went black after that...

Aizawa had brought me to recovery girls wing, where she had done all she could. I was able to be healed of most bleeding patches and small scars but that was it. Acid wounds and broken bones was all I was left with... What a great birthday.

*Current Time*

Hawks's POV:

It was manic! Villains and Nomu everywhere! Explosions and fire. No-one was safe. I was busily helping the pro heroes and new young pro heroes #Class 3A# fight nomu and villain alike. I saw out of the corner of my eye as All Might came close to his limit, nearing the end of his hero work time. All Might must have noticed this because he took is attention away for a moment from the nomu he was fighting.

'ALL MIGHT LOOK OUT!' I heard the young heroes and pros yell

Then, out of nowhere the nomu screamed and stood up tall...

There was a flash of green lightning...

All Might POV:

I was looking up at the nomu I was fighting seconds ago as it stood up tall, clearly irritated by something... then I recognised the green lightning and short figure on the nomu's back...

"Young Midoryia!"

'GO YOUNG MIDORIYA!' I yelled loud and clearly, sure that the other heroes had heard me.

Soon all the staff of UA and pro heroes were cheering Young Midoriya on, as he took on the nomu I was fighting, then the one young hero's Uravity, Froppy and Dynamite were fighting. 

The young (old) classmates of Midoriya kept quiet...

Hi everyone! I hope you like the first part of 'The Return'

To all my readers remember to Smile and always be PLUS ULTRA!

Bye my little Phoenixes!

-ISN-