𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"

Start from the beginning

 "Wow, That's a great plan, Mr. Boss!" Probe cheered. "Yes, but now we lost WeaponBot and that was the last movement signal from  Weaponbot, I should've enhanced the tracker I've put on it..." Adudu mumbled. "Mr. Boss, Mr. Boss! Look!" Probe shouted as he points his sharp robotic hands to Adudu's huge computer in his secret base. "W-What is it?!" Adudu came rushing as the screen showed... Weaponbot's latest location. 

"The KZQ Entertainment dorm...?" 

"...Okay, you can come out now" You whispered to the robot as it then flew out of your pocket.

"T-Thank you so much!" The robot turned into its original size and hovers around you. "It reminds me of Ochobot," you thought as the robot plopped down to your bed. "So... what happened to you and how did you end up in the school's bush?" You asked the robot as it let out a sigh. 

"Well... since you look like a good person, I'll explain my story" The robot started, "My name is Weaponbot. I was protected by an organization called TAPOPS, which is for protecting robots like me; power spheras, but then there was a huge accident so it made all power spheras evacuate to a safer place but... Another robot and I accidentally fell off the spaceship since the box that stored us wasn't locked very well. We then fell to Earth and tried to find TAPOPS' best superhero, Boboiboy" The robot explained. 

"W-Wait Boboiboy is a superhero?" You question the robot, feeling as confused as ever. "Y-Yeah, his friends and himself are the best in TAPOPS too" The robot explains further.

 "So that's why they went to the explosion..." You mumbled, feeling as if all the puzzle pieces has come together.

 "Wait, you're their friends yet you don't know that they have powers?" The robot asked, "I guess I don't exactly know them as well as I thought..." You mumbled but were still curious about the robot. "You still didn't answer the question of how you ended up at my school," You asked the robot once more. 

"Well... I tried contacting Boboiboy but it never worked, I heard that his habitat is in a place called Malaysia so I traveled with another robot, who is called Voicebot, all the way there but..." The robot paused as he wept.

 "We were chased by an e-evil alien and a p-purple robot... We then hide but a group of girls found us and took both of us to their place and... they discovered Voicebot's power... and threw me out. So I took that chance and run away, leaving Voicebot behind with the group of girls" It wept. 

"Aliens... exist??? It's probably in the news but I guess I never cared about that much..." You thought.

 "Wait robots like you have powers?" 

"Yeah, I have the power to make weapons based on the user and Voicebot can change one's voice into any sound" 

 You saw the robot looking so despondent and all you could do is move it to a safer place, however, something looking like a blinking light ahs caught your eye. 

"Oh no! That thing is blinking, does this mean you're running out of like- battery or something?" You panicked since you don't know how to charge a 'power sphere'.

 "What glowing thing?" The robot asked you as it looked at its robotic arms, its mechanical eyes widening in fear. 

"It's a tracker! Quick human, the evil alien is doming here!" The robot panicked.