Chapter 4 ( I'm a villain, what makes you think the otherwise? )

"We are all bad, in someone else's story"

A sentence between each flashes showed up.

.

.

*Beep Beep*

.

.

"Class 1-A, Class 3-E. Welcome! You all must've realized by now that your quirk status swapped. I only have one thing to say."

"If you, Class 3-E wished to have your current quirks, you MUST kill the original quirk holder. If you Class 1-A wished to have you quirks back, you MUST kill the current holder. No worries, your body will also adapt to your quirk. PLOT TWIST! IF- 

-none of you hurt each other, You MUST prepare for a different quest. For those who didn't get anything. You MUST kill the original or the current quirk holder in order to get those quirks."

.

.

The 'announcer' announced, the glass barrier between them started to open.

.

.

"Haha... none of us moved" Deku chuckled.

The room were filled with tension, and silence. 

Class 3-E were seating on one side, and Class 1-A on the other.

Both classes keeps their distances.

"Izu-chan, of course not" answered Nagisa.

"Oi, blue hair. Don't think we can't see you sharpening your knife" Bakugo snarled, glaring at the bluenette who just keeps smiling.

"Nagisa and I didn't get one, so might as well prepare" Said Rio, closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

The room started to filled with chatters, in that room, those who has mutant-type quirks, such as; Tokoyami, Hagakure, Shoji stands out. 

Tokoyami still have his bird-like head, but he can't call nor use dark shadow, who is currently is talking with his new owner, Karma.

Shoji, looks like a normal human, and starting to get used to only having a pair of nomal arms/hands.

Hagakure, she said the she still can't see herself. The others too, can't see her. Only seeing a white coloured shadow circling around her, making the invisi-girl, noticable.

.

.

"Haaah... this is boring" 

The 'announcer' sighed.

"Let's try another game" 

It continued.

By that, they were all teleported into a room, but it was different this time, they were locked inside a lined box with a buzzer infront of each of them.

...And Deku was locked and chained into a specific box infront of them.

.

.

"DEKU-KUN!" Ururaka cried out for her friend.

"U-u-uh-uhm..." Deku stuttered, confused.

"Hello, dear student. I will now begin the second challenge. All the quirks have been returned to the original owner, but you still can't use your quirk due to something I put up to prevent you to using your quirks