McMystery at McDuck Manor

Start from the beginning

Ella turns to the boys when the doors close.

"Nah, he's gonna love it! Huey's time to shine!" Huey gushes happily.

"Count me out." Ella said petting his shoulder as she walks past. "If you need me I'm going through the junk pile again." Ella told them heading up the stairs.

Ella stops in front of the picture, she points to her eyes then at the picture, finding it suspicious.

** Transition to nighttime at McDuck Manor***

"Another year older, another year richer, and the house to myself. Time to celebrate the peace and quiet..." Scrooge says happily walking through the manor until he notices a strange shadow past by. 

"Ah! A home invasion! Take that, ya bionic bandits! Scrooge say following Dewey into the foyer and tackling him before looking up and seeing Huey, Louie and three guests in conspicuous disguises stood in the foyer.

"Surprise!' Louie, Huey and the guests cheer!

"Happy b-b-birthday!" Dewey presses a key on his keytar.

Scrooge growls.

"BOYS HAVE YOU SEEN MY KEYTAR!?" The boys all flinch at the sound of Ella's annoyed voice.

She walks in carrying a big sack.

(Cue the opening theme song)

The party is in full swing. One guest fans themselves, another is eating food and the third is on their phone. Scrooge is sulking in a chair while "Party" scrolls across Dewey's visor.

"You actually did it you mad lad." Ella told Huey looking around at the party with a frown.

"But of course, Ella. You may not want the best birthday for Uncle Scrooge but we sure do." Huey says before going over his list.

"It's not that I don't want him to have a happy birthday. It's that I respect his wishes. I was planning to give him a birthday gift but it may have to wait for now..."Ella sighs ruffling her hair, she had forgotten her goggles in her bedroom.

"Thanks for coming regardless, I was hoping you could be the great finally." Huey told her as they walk past a grumpy Scrooge.

"What do you mean?" Ella asks him confused.

"You see I was hoping you could sing happy  birthday to him." Huey told her giving her a hopeful smile that she just couldn't say no to. Ella  sighs in agreement.

"So, next is mingling! From 6 to 6:05. Bathroom break at 6:06 but keep it under a minute because at 6:07, we're scheduled to have fun!" Huey calls out happily.

"One minute is not a enough time to use the bathroom and wash you hands." Ella says shaking her head as she pulls at the dress Huey forced her to wear.

"Fun times!" Dewey says through the mask, Fun flashes across the screen on his face before he presses some buttons getting a applause and a sheep noise.

"What the blazes was that?" Scrooge asks looking at Dewey in confusion.

Huey walks closer to them, "Oh, Just the one and only Dj Daft Duck!" Huey says.

"Daft Duck is right." Ella mutters earning a smirk from Scrooge.

"Yeah!" Dewey gives a thumbs up, "What up, yo?" 

"Dewey's only answering to his DJ name tonight, just go with it." Huey explains to Ella and Scrooge.

 "Why are there a bunch of masked weirdos in my house?" Scrooge asks annoyed.