Chapter 27:Same title as the previous one

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

"Jisoo unnie's turn,"

"Dare,"

"Leave two love bites on Lisa unnie's chest,"

"Have you asked for my opinion?"
Lisa comments.

"Move your way to second floor, thanks. Our innocent eyes need to be saved,"
Suga says.

"But also before that, I need to turn the bottle,"

"It's J-hope's turn,"

"Dare,"

"Check on Jimin and Jung Kook. If they are having sex, try to turn them off,"

"What if they are not?"

"Trust me, they are,"
Jisoo replies confidently. Then, she leaves with Lisa.

"Well. Let me turn the bottle of fate,"

"Oops. It's me, I choose truth,"
Taehyung says.

"What is your favourite role play character?"

"The butler,"

"And Jin is?"

"The owner,"
Then the long silence sets in. Y/N wants to say something so badly but she knows it's better to not make herself look like a fool here. She just wanted to share that she likes being a maid in the role play.

"Next, it's...none other than Namjoon,"

"Truth,"

"Your favourite position?"

"Missionary when I am the top, doggy when I am the bottom,"

"Woah, that's fast,"
Rosé is amazed by how fast Nam Joon comes out with that answer. She would have thought all day long.

"It's Jin's turn,"

"Make Taehyung go hard in two minutes. But you have to make him hard here,"

"That's easy, he has a public kink. All I have to do is just cupping his crotch area and he is all hard,"
Y/N widens her eyes as she looks at her best friend's boner. Just woah. How quick. Is that how a guy's body works?

"I need to settle it with him, gotta go,"
Taehyung then drags Jin all the way to their bedroom on the second floor. While they go up, Jung Kook and Jimin return back with frustrated expression, J-hope follows after them with a bright smile.

"What happened?"

"I turn them off,"

"How?"

"I opened their door suddenly and closed it and opened it and closed it, so and so forth, until they finally put their pants back,"

"I would have killed you if you ever did that to me,"
Suga says.

"What is going on?"
Jisoo and Lisa too come back down after finishing the dare. Rosé laughs out loud when she spots the two purplish marks on Lisa's chest along with some bite marks on her shoulder.

"What is the extra for?"
Jennie chuckles uncontrollably.

"She says I am bad so I give her my little revenge,"

"I am sleepy,"
Y/N yawns and she is already struggling to keep her eyes open. Thus, the group decides to call it a day.

The next day
"Morning,"
Jisoo greets Y/N affectionately along with a light peck on Y/N's nose. Y/N rubs her eyes and stares at the space for a solid one minute before she falls back to sleep again.

"When we first know you, you were the first one who woke up to make us breakfast. Just what happened?"
Jennie chortles.

"Is this what they said about the passion of one's relationship fades away and then everything turns upside down?"
Lisa covers her mouth in shock as she realises that they have already reached the 'old couple' state.

"Don't be dramatic, I am just tired,"
Y/N says while still closing her eyes.

"Now you sound like one of those irresponsible husbands,"
Rosé comments as she sneaks her hand inside Y/N's pants to check if Y/N is wet. Y/N whimpers when Rosé rubs her clit. She then quickly smacks Rosé's hand away and wraps the blanket around her tightly.

"What is that for?"

"She is not wet. She is losing interest in us,"
She announces dramatically.

"This is not morning wood or shit like that. What am I? A freaking fountain? I can't get wet when there is no stimulation at all,"
Y/N says sleepily.

"Y/N, you need to wake up and talk to us,"

"Unnies, let me sleep, we are doing fine,"

"Y/N,"
Jisoo warns her sternly which makes Y/N sit up immediately.

"I am just tired,"
Y/N still can't open her eyes but she manages to answer them somehow.

"Do you not like us anymore? As if sexually,"

"No, of course not...maybe we are doing it too much sometimes but it's fine. Look at what am I talking about, you can see that I am just really worn out here. No worries,"
Y/N tries to save her ass by throwing words that don't even make sense together.

"You think we are doing it too much?"
Lisa inquires concernedly as she rubs Y/N's thigh gently.

"Urgh...just sometimes, you know how I usually have schedule to rush for the next day but we always end up doing it for at least three rounds the previous day. It's just really hard for me to keep awake sometimes,"

"Oh, well, I think we have to adjust our sleeping timing then,"
Jennie suggests understandingly.

"You don't have to do this for me. I understand that there are four of you, it just takes longer time to satisfy four people at the same time,"

"We don't want to affect your health just because of our need. We can always take turn, don't worry about us. Your health is our first priority,"
Rosé says while patting Y/N's head tenderly. Y/N has a patting kink apparently, she can't help but to release a soft smile on her face when she feels the presence of Rosé's hand on the top of her head.

"Look at this kitten,"
Jisoo comments as she notices the satisfaction that Y/N has shown on her face while she is receiving the patting from Rosé.

"Why? You like to be patted? You are behaving like a cat now,"
Jennie teases Y/N.

"Says the one who has a pair of cat eyes,"

"That's what you love about me,"
She remarks complacently.

"Honestly...I don't mind having sex right now,"
The constant patting has kind of make her feel horny.

"Are you girls done preparing? We are going now,"
Taehyung urges them as he knocks on the door aggressively.

"Freaking hell! Why now?!"
Lisa groans in frustration.