Chapter 3:Just a little obsessed

After their discussion, they decide to sleep in one room which is enough to fit all of them together. Y/N has completely no say in this so her objection doesn't seem to work at all. However, they could still put their stuffs in their initial rooms, it's just that it will be less convenient for them.

11.45p.m
They are now taking a break in the room after they have some intensive activity with Y/N. Lisa is resting her head on Y/N's shoulder while Jisoo is resting on Y/N's thigh. Both Jennie and Rosé are getting some snacks and drinks for themselves to gain back some energy.

Y/N is too tired to even move an inch now, even after two damn years, their sex time is not getting shorter but instead, longer.

"Unnie, I will have a manager from tomorrow onward, it feels so unreal,"
She says breathlessly.

"Is it a guy?"
Lisa asks worryingly.

"It's a girl, no worries,"
Y/N reassures.

"It's still risky,"
Jisoo adds.

"Shush,"
Y/N says.

Jennie and Rosé come into the room, and place all the snacks and drinks on the nightstand.

"I heard something about risky,"
Rosé says while tearing the potato chips package apart.

"Y/N is having a manager,"

"What?!"
Jennie shouts.

"Unnie, chill,"

"You don't tell me to chill, Lee Y/N, what have you promised us that night?"
Jennie pins Y/N's hands on top of her head and confronts her. Y/N looks away in shyness, she doesn't dare to make eye contacts with Jennie. Even she doesn't understand why her girlfriends still have this kind of effect on her. Till this day, she still gets shy easily whenever they get intimate with her.

"Do you think it is a right time for you to get shy now?"
Jennie uses her pointer finger to lift Y/N's chin up.

"No, unnie, but I do need a manager to arrange my schedule and all, sound reasonable right?"
Y/N explains.

"Someone told us that she would only work with people who are needed,"
Jennie adds.

"That's true, I need a manger,"
Y/N talks back, earning a glare from Jennie.

"That's why I don't want you to be an actress, just see how many more people you will know in the industry,"

"That's fine, unnie, it's not like I am interested in them,"
Y/N comforts Jennie.

"You can say so now but who knows what will happen in the future. I bet that you won't even remember to come back home after you work in that industry for three months,"

"Of course I won't, I promise,"

"Gosh, Jennie, stop being so possessive,"
Lisa remarks.

"This is not possessive, aren't you even worried that people will try to steal her away from us?"

"Nah, she is obsessed with us,"
Jisoo comments relaxingly as she puts on a 'I-don't-care-more' expression on her face.

"I-"
Y/N wants to defend herself but Jisoo is not wrong.

"Go ahead and correct me if I am wrong, Y/N,"
Jisoo challenges.

"You could have phrased it in a better way,"

"Like what? You're crazily in love with us?"
Rosé mocks.

"Just don't say anything at all,"
Y/N facepalms herself.

"Anyway, back to the topic, Lee Y/N, are you really going to have a girl who will stick around you 24/7?"
Jennie tilts Y/N's head back to look at her again.

"I guess so, it's compulsory, isn't it?"

"If she ever attempts to touch you and whatever, you must tell us, do you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am,"

"It's your mommy, kitty,"

"Oh my, unnie, let me breathe, we had have enough sex for the day,"
Y/N rolls her eyes and gently pushes Jennie off her body.

"What do you mean? We have only done it for three hours,"
Lisa comments with a dramatic tone.

"Seriously? Only three hours?"
Y/N emphasises.

"Unnie, I have work tomorrow, so no more sex but shower, wash up, and sleep,"
Y/N walks her way to the bathroom, ignoring the frustrating groans that her girlfriends make.

"Is it just me or Y/N's breasts have grown bigger?"
After Y/N left the room, Rosé quickly asks.

"Right, I have noticed that too!"
Jisoo squeals excitedly.

"Probably because we have played with her boobs too much,"
Jennie reasons.

"Example?"
Rosé asks.

"Well, I like to squeeze Y/N's boobs while sleeping, Jisoo likes to knead her boobs while showering, Jennie likes to play with her boobs while having sex and you like to suck her boobs while cuddling, do you need more?"
Lisa lists out the examples effortlessly, as if she has been rehearsing for this thousand times before.

"No, thanks, but good to know that her boobs are pretty much occupied by us,"
Jisoo remarks.

"You're welcome,"
Lisa says.

"Maybe we should buy her a bra with bigger size,"
Rosé suggests.

"Her birthday is coming soon, let's just buy her a lingerie set as her birthday gift,"
Jennie says.

"Do you remember the maid costume that we made her wear two years ago?"
Jisoo smirks while thinking about what they had done with Y/N in the maid costume.

"It's so fun, maybe we should buy her some other costume this time,"
Rosé says.

"How about waitress? Nurse? Flight attendant is fine too,"
Jennie says.

"You have been wanting to do this for so long, don't you?"
Lisa inquires.

"Don't tell me you don't, bruh,"

"We will go shopping together and we will decide what do we want to buy for her together,"

The next day
In Hani's office
"Come in,"
Hani says when she hears someone knocks on her door softly.

"Good morning, Miss Hani,"
Of course it's none other than the newbie, Y/N.

"Just call me unnie, I don't mind, please be seated,"
Hani smiles at her friendlily.

"Oh, okay, anyway, is my manager here?"

"Not yet, she will be here in ten minutes more,"
Hani says after checking her watch.

"I am just curious, how old are your girlfriends?"
She tries to have a conversation between Y/N and her so that she could know her employee better.

"They're all older than me by one year,"

"I hope this is not offensive, I am just very curious. How do you deal with four girls, like how do you all even agree on this?"

Once again, Hani gives her that confuse look that hundred people have been given her for the past two years whenever she mentions that she has four girlfriends. So, here we go again.