Chapter 7:Still a baby

Jennie slams Y/N down on the couch aggressively and inserts her strap on inside Y/N deeply, and possibly, deepest. Y/N could only make little noises as she is having a gag in her mouth.

Blackpink's sex drive is obviously becoming more and more higher since they have Y/N as their girlfriend. Not only Y/N has the curse on her, but also because she is very kinky. The more aggressive Blackpink gets, the more turn on she feels. She is willing to try all sort of things on bed, as far as Blackpink has known, Y/N won't say no to anything. She is basically the one who causes Blackpink to become so libidinous.

"Cry, baby, cry for me,"
Jennie caresses Y/N's face and demands her to drop her tears. Y/N almost cries because of the difficulty to breathe due to the gag in her mouth.

"I want to see your fucking tears,"
She thrusts as hard as she can inside Y/N so that Y/N can feel the pain and finally cry out.

"Geez, you're so hard to please,"
Lisa rants from aside. Such a turn off...

"Shut the fuck up, Lisa,"
Jennie scolds her.

"Says the one who spits into Y/N's mouth, knowing that she has OCD,"
Rosé adds on.

"Let's not talk about me,"
Lisa surrenders.

However, Y/N still manages to cry under this condition. She could clearly feel the pain inside her, Jennie can really be a beast on bed. Jennie looks so scary when she is demanding Y/N to cry, and it's absolutely a turn on for Y/N. I am really sick, Y/N thought.

Jennie smiles upon seeing Y/N's precious tears as if she is a psychopath. But she is really not. People could act differently on bed. She removes Y/N's gag and Y/N could finally breathe again. She captures Y/N's lips and they make out passionately, leaving the other two hanging beside them dryly.

"You smell so good,"
Jennie sniffs in Y/N's scent like an addict.

While Jennie is focusing on her task, Lisa turns on the vibrator and Rosé pours lot of lubricant on it. They want to join in too. They smirk at each other as they haven't told Jennie anything about it yet. They slip the slippery vibrator inside Jennie's rectal hole, only to hear her screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck,"
It hurts but it feels so good at the same time. She stops thrusting Y/N and collapses on her while her fake length is still inside Y/N.

"You okay?"
Y/N asks Jennie concernedly and strokes her hair tenderly.

"Yeah, but it hurts a little,"

"Do you like it?"
Rosé asks Jennie.

"Yeah, it's just..."

"Just what?"
Lisa asks.

"So good,"
She can't possibly find another word to describe the feeling.

"Don't tell me you're a bottom now,"
Rosé crosses her arms and judges Jennie silently.

"Hell no,"
Jennie gets up from Y/N and continues to thrust her mercilessly.

"Lisa, look,"
Rosé points at Y/N's chest. It's obvious that Y/N's breasts are indeed growing quite well lately.

"The way they jiggle,"
Lisa pushes Rosé playfully for making such erotic comment. She is not wrong though.

"Why don't we make it bigger?"
Rosé suggests boldly.

"I can never say no to that,"
And so, they hop onto the couch, torturing and pleasuring Y/N endlessly for the rest of the night.

The next morning
Y/N's core is sore after yesterday night, the girls really leave no mercy on her. Deciding that she will start her day by having a comfortable warm bathe, she sinks her body into the bathtub in her most comfy way and closes her eyes to enjoy the warmth around her.

"Having a bathe without me?"
Jisoo teases her.

"My period is over,"
She pecks on Y/N's forehead and joins her into the bathtub.

"You know, I would love to start my day right with you,"
She pulls Y/N to sit on her thigh and kisses her deeply. She squeezes Y/N's bum mischievously and gives it a hard tight slap which makes Y/N moan uncontrollably.

"Come on, grind on my thigh until you cum,"
Jisoo moves Y/N's hips back and forth on her thigh forcefully and sucks Y/N's nipples in her mouth. Y/N can't help but to moan louder, Jisoo knows just the right thing to make her feel weak.

"You gotta make it up with me, you had so much fun when you were with your other three unnies, you leave me feel so hungry for your body, Y/N,"

"And if you don't cum in three more minutes, I will just leave you hanging, do you want that?"
Y/N shakes her head eagerly.

"Great, then move your hips faster so that you can cum,"
She captures Y/N's nipple in her mouth and bites it softly when she feels that Y/N slows down.

Three minutes is a short time, Y/N is almost having her orgasm when Jisoo stops her from moving and smirks at her.

"Time's up,"

"Please let me cum,"
Y/N begs while grinding on Jisoo's thigh in small motion.

"Hey, no moving anymore,"
She smacks Y/N's inner thigh and Y/N stops moving immediately.

"Please,"
Y/N removes Jisoo's hands from her hips and places them on her waist instead. Ignoring Jisoo's warn, she moves her core against Jisoo's thigh and rides her high.

"You can cum now, but in exchange, tonight, I will make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow,"

"Fuck,"
Y/N finally reaches her high and she gets off from Jisoo. She sits in between Jisoo's legs and rests her back on Jisoo's front relaxingly.

"We should have more shower sex,"
Jisoo says while playing with Y/N's hair.

"Let me just enjoy this peaceful moment,"
Y/N drags one of Jisoo's hand and holds it in her own hands while taking a small nap on Jisoo.