Chapter 26:Only read it if you are super ready

Start from the beginning

"Shush,"

"Says the one who has his ass all red yesterday,"
Jin teases his husband. They get married two months ago, they are lovey dovey as ever, they live everyday like their honeymoon, like literally.

"TMI,"
Namjoon says.

"Despite it's great to see all of you getting all sweet and stuffs, can we order something to eat first?"
Jimin asks.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
(I am warning you to leave...why are you still here?😑 You are warned. I am not responsible for any disgust or sexually arouse reaction that you are going to have)

11.28p.m
"Truth or dare?"
Suga asks Rosé excitedly.

"Truth,"

"Is it true that you stole my underwear because you have a thing for it?"

"I didn't steal your underwear. Namjoon did, how do you think I find out that you guys are a couple? I freaking saw him sneaking inside your room and took your boxer away,"

"So it's you all the time? And you dare to lie to me that she stole it,"

"My turn,"
Rosé spins the bottle and it stops at Jung Kook's direction.

"Truth or dare?"
Rosé smirks devilishly.

"Dare,"

"Cum inside the milk in front of you,"

"In front of everyone?"

"Of course not, get a room at the second floor, Jimin will supervise you,"

"Why me? I am going to miss so much tea,"

"You want to miss tea or milk?"

"Fine. Fair enough,"

"But let me turn it first,"
Jung Kook turns the bottle and it stops at Jennie this time.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth, of course,"

"Did you have sex with Namjoon when you were dating?"

"No, we always found all sorts of excuses to avoid intimacy with each other,"

"That makes sense, since both of you are gays,"
Jung Kook and Jimin then leave their spots and of course, they bring along the cup of milk.

"I am going to throw away the cup after this,"
Y/N speaks in OCD.

"Baby, it's your turn,"
Unknowingly, the bottle has pointed at her while she is getting distracted of how she should get rid of the cup.

"Truth,"

"I swear to god, if you ask question like how much you love us, I am going to throw this pumpkin pillow at you,"
Namjoon threatens her.

"I am about to ask her that. But fine. Share with us about your most mind-blowing oral sex,"

"Is there other question?"

"Well, we have made the rule, we must answer every questions ask and do every dare,"
Rosé responds.

"It's at the back seat of Rosé unnie's car, we were in a rush to go back home after the quick grocery shopping because our parents were almost here and we hadn't cooked anything yet. But then...yeah, thing happened,"

"What happened?"
Rosé asks confidently.

"You know what happened, stop teasing me,"

"But we don't,"
J-hope says.

"Do we have to go into the details?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay, fine. She shoved me into the car and made me kneel on my four. She then dived her tongue deep from the back, with all the fingers work. Yeah, then I reach my orgasm,"
It is so weird to describe sex experience, Y/N can totally relate to that now.

"I knew it was good,"