He helped me with my suitcase downstairs,"you two,I know your every move,and it's your job to keep an eye on her,got it" they nodded,"got it,boss" Mattheo said sarcastically,making me snicker,"call me whenever you feel like" I frowned,"you're not coming" he sigh,wrapping his arms around my waist,"I'm sorry baby,I have a lot of work to do" I hummed in approval,"call me when you'll be at hogwarts" I nodded,he pulled me closer,kissing my forehead.

I hugged him one last time,kissing his lips,he gave me a small smile -not wanting Mattheo and Theo to see him smiling-. I walked with the boys outside,"you too better not fucking annoy me" Mattheo opened his car,"yes ma'am" I rolled my eyes,letting Mattheo put my suitcase in the trunk,me getting inside the back sit.

I took my phone and earbuds out,putting some music for during the ride,leaning against the window,I didn't hear shit,but I could feel someone talking to me,until Theo touched my leg,bringing his hand to the back sit,I took my earbuds out,"what" Mattheo looked at me through the mirror,"we are.picking up.a friend" he said slowly as if I wouldn't understand,"who" he sigh in frustration,"Jace Hendrix" my eyes widened open,"what's wrong" he frowned,"n-nothing" I didn't know how to say,'the guy used to bully me,and do pranks so he'll have more reason to laugh at me,so yeah it's cool,pick him up!'.

I took in a deep breath,putting my earbuds back on,I didn't want to be apart of any conversation until we will get to the train station where I'll see Hermione and Enzo. The car pulled over at some white random house,probably picking Jace up,I turned my gaze down to my phone,as Leo sent me a massage.

*good luck on 8th year,love you too much*

I smiled to myself.

*not if I love you more ;)*

I felt a tap on my shoulder,I looked up,seeing Jace smirking at me,I rolled my eyes,going through Instagram,than I felt him nudging me his knee with mine,I took my earbuds out,"what the fuck do you want,Hendrix!" I snapped,he lift his hand up in defence,chuckling,I rolled my eyes again,about to put my earbuds in again,but he grabbed my arm,"you're not avoiding me,are you Wilson" I clicked my tongue,"let go,Hendrix" he just smiled.

I looked at the mirror,asking Mattheo for help,"let go of her,Jace" I smiled,and he let go of my arm,'thank you' I mouthed to Mattheo,he smiled back. I finally put my earbuds back on,avoiding every noice around me until we'll get to the train station.

After a while of a drive,we got to the train station,"I'll see you guys on the train,maybe" I smiled at Mattheo and Theo,rolling my eyes at Jace. I ran through the wall,feeling a huge deja vu,I looked around,seeing Hermione waving at me,I smiled,walking over to her,giving her a huge hug,"I see you two decided to come" Ron coughed nervously,"uhhh-" Hermione stopped them,"I did not force them!" I chuckled,"of course you didn't" I ruffled Harry's messy hair.

"What,no hug for me,sunshine",my eyes widened open,I turned around,giving Lorenzo the biggest hug ever,which he returned,hugging me back,tightly,"I missed you,too" he mumbled into the hug,"I heard you got a thing,with the older Riddle" I hit his chest,"who told you" I frowned,"the little one" he shrugged,Mattheo looked at me,I glared at him.

We got on a train,"hey,I'll see you at the great hall" I told Lorenzo,"okay" he smiled slightly,leaving to see his friends,"so,Oli,how have you been" Hermione sat next to me,as the boys sat across from us,"better,how about you guys" Ron sighed,"the house feels dead" he looked down,Fred's presences was needed,not only for me,but most for his family.

Hermione took Ron hands in hers,making him smiled slightly,as she kissed his cheek,"George is opening tomorrow,he wants you to be there" I sigh,nodding softly,"let's have a sleepover tonight,when I'll get the password,I'll give it to you,and you can come,we can invite Ginny and Luna" I chuckled and nodded,"thank you 'Mione" she grinned.

"I'll be right back guys" I took my phone,leaving the carriage. I took in a deep breath,calling the only person who can make me calm down,"baby?" I sobbed,"baby,what's wrong,hey" he asked in concern,"I-I need F-Fred,I-I need you,I need my mom" I ran all around the train,looking for an empty carriage.

I looked in one of them,seeing Dylan in there,I got inside the carriage,making him look at me with confusion,I quickly fell to my knees,making a thump noice,Dylan rushed to my side,holding me close,"I-I want her back so bad" I sobbed into the phone,"baby,please stop,you're making my heart hurt" I took a deep breath,"shh,it's okay,I'm so proud of you" I smiled,Dylan kissed the side of my head,"I'll find a way to come tonight,so I can cuddle the cute little thing I own" I chuckled,"t-thank you" I mumbled into the phone,"anytime baby,call me when you'll get to hogwarts,okay?" I gulped,"o-okay" with that,we both hung up.

I put my phone on the sit,bringing my legs up to my chest,rocking back and forth,"Oli,hey darling,hey,look at me" I lift my gaze up,"you know I'm always here for you right" I nodded,"and I know you'll always be there for me,'cause you were,and always will be" he sat next to me,"but now" he took something out of his backpack,"wanna share some chocolate frogs" I chuckled,taking one of the boxes from him.

I sat up on the sit,and Dylan sat across from me,"hey,get your ass over here" he laughed,coming to sit next to me,I leaned my head against his shoulder,making him wrap his arm around me. There was a knock on the carriage,I looked up,motioning Mattheo to open the door,"she looks fine,Tom" I rolled my eyes,"she's with the dusty hat guy" Dylan rolled his eyes,"I promise you,she looks completely fine" he smiled at me,"you know what,fuck off" he hung up in Toms face.

"Come to me if you need anything" he smiled,I nodded,"and tell my brother to calm the fuck down" I chuckled,"okay" he smiled again,and left. I leant my head against Dylan's shoulder,"have some sleep,Oli,I'll wake you up before we'll get there" I nodded,putting my head on his lap,closing my eyes.

I looked down at her,her eyes were close,her hand holding mine,I smiled softly,I couldn't ask for more than Olivia,she was always there for me,she helped me come out in front of my mom,she always offered me to sleep at hers when my parents were fi...

I looked down at her,her eyes were close,her hand holding mine,I smiled softly,I couldn't ask for more than Olivia,she was always there for me,she helped me come out in front of my mom,she always offered me to sleep at hers when my parents were fighting,she was the only girl that made me happy.

There was a knock on the carriage again,I looked up,seeing......a green eyes boy,I frowned,he rolled his eyes,and open the carriage,"Toms on the phone,Mattheo is asleep and she didn't answer him" I clicked my tongue,"I'm not going to wake her up" he groaned,"than fucking talk to him" he held the phone in front of me,I rolled my eyes in annoyance,taking the phone.

"Hello?" There was a silence for a second,"umm- Olivia is sleeping" I whispered as she moved a bit,"oh,uhh,Dylan,I guess" I chuckled,"yes" Olivia opened her eyes a bit,"Tom is on the fucking phone" I whispered shout,she took the phone away from me,"Tom I'm fine" she chuckled,and than let out a small smile,probably about something he said,"why did you call Theo",she gave the boy,which I realized name was Theo,a small wave.

"I promised I'll talk to you,okay,now bye" she hung up,handing Theo the phone,"I'll see you later" she nodded,"was that the boy you told me you're fucking" she hit my chest,"damn girl,he's pretty hot" she laughed,making me join her.

This is going to be one hell of a year.