seven.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫, THE PERFECT CRIME

"𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗏𝗂𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅"

WHEN RUNNING DO YOU EVER GET THAT FEELING IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT. THE FEELING THAT YOU CANT BREATH. your throat gets sore and your body begins to tire out. kimmy for never one for running. she hated it and would rather be locked in a box for an hour then run.

but in events like this running was the only option.

the red door of the outhouse came to light as Ziggy and Kimmy ran towards it. grabbing the screwdriver that had been jammed in the lock kimmy pulled it out as they slowly opened up the door.

stepping inside the only thing they could see was bugs, cockroaches and spiders crawling along the ground. it was like the science and nature outhouse. "holy motherfucker, this is disgusting. did you know i hate roaches, absolutely HATE them"

"shut up!" ziggy hissed at girl rambling on about her odd fear of cockroaches. "shelia?" ziggy called out. but their was no reply. the crunching sound of bug under kimmys feet made her squirm.

"are we sure she's even in here?"

"she has to be the door was locked"

"maybe she just did that so we would think that she was still inside." kimmy replied looking around the room. ziggy opened up a toilet door but there was no one there.

"you bitch!" shelia yelled grabbing ziggys head slamming it against the wall.

"shit!" kimmy stung into actions grabbing shelia pulling her back as her hands wrapped around ziggys neck.