five.

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢, SCIENCE AND NATURE

"𝗀𝗈𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅"

NICK AND KIMMY RAN TO THE SCIENCE AND NATURE CABIN AS ZIGGY MADE HER WAY BACK TO THE CABIN TO GRAB HER SECRET STASH OF SNACKS THEY WOULD USE TO CELEBRATE. laughing the pair slammed the door shut walking inside, happy smiles filled their faces.

"did you hear her?"

"even if you were deaf you would hear her"

"fuck paint"

"fuck paint" nick repeated as they stood in front of each other staring. their smiles slowly fading to small smiles. "I knew nick Goode wasn't everything people put him out to be, but this is a whole new level" Kimmy laughed. "he sounds like a good man this nick goode" Nick smirked.

"yes...yes he is"

"you know I don't know you at all"

"you know me plenty nick" Kimmy laughed

"not in that way. I don't know you" Kimmy sat down next to nick on the seat. the boy analysed the girls face as she stared at him intensely. "stop staring at me" Kimmy urged are she covered her face with her hands. "oh I'm sorry ill just stare at the wall then" Kimmy laughed standing up and walking over to the spider cage.

"Alright boss, what do you want to know?"

𓆚

Nick and Kimmy started talking about their lives, the bad times and the good times. their fears, dreams. All the cringy shit.

"siblings?"

"only child"

"huh. you don't seem like an only child girl"

"well I guess you learn something new every day"

"ok um, mum? dad? both" nick asked. "mum. my dad died of leukemia when I was 7". Nick stared at her across the room his face fell as he started stressing. "oh, Kimmy, I'm so sorry-"

"I'm just kidding, my dad was a drunk, never knew him" Kimmy laughed as nick slapped her across the arm. "that abuse"

"Yeah well I'm the future sheriff so I say its allowed" nick chuckled. "can I ask you something?"

"well that's what we're doing isn't it"

"ok, do you actually want to be sheriff?"

"wow, the deep shit"

"yep"

"ok. um, I've never really thought about it before. My whole life was kind of planned by the time I was born. I never really had a say in it. being the heir apparent isn't always easy." nicks voice softened as he spoke. "before he died, my day basically told me I was 'his legacy' and the 'future of the family'. and now he's gone I feel like have to do it, like he would be disappointed in me if I didn't follow in his footsteps" the pair sat down on the seat

"wow" kimmy gasped as nick finished.

"yeah" he shrugged.

"that's a lot"

"Yeah I guess"

"um-"

"Nope, it's my turn for questions. ok hmm...why do you have this need to take care of everyone? you're always taking care of ziggy and anyone your close to"

"I don't know, maybe it's cause I don't have any younger siblings. Ziggy just has had a tough time, she's just angry at the world. She needs someone to look after her. But I guess all us shadysiders have shit lives. But I don't expect you to understand Mr.Sunnyvale" Kimmy said patting nick on the arm. She stood up as nick followed.

"why is there always this competition between Sunnyvale and Shadyside?"

"because, nick, Sunnyvale hates Shadyside and Shadyside hates Sunnyvale. It's the way the world works."

"Yeah I guess, but it's so hard to hate Shadyside when your there-" nick grabbed Kimmy head pulling her into a kiss. Kimmy froze at first but fell into the kiss. It was passionate, unlike nothing before. Never had a kiss felt so right. His lips were soft as his hands travelled up her body tangling in her hair. Everything they had done before this never felt like this.

Kimmy pulled nick closer so their bodies were touching no gaps in between. nicks mouth travelled down her chin to her neck. a slight moan escaped her mouth that made him laughed in return. Kimmy grabbed nicks face placing her lips on his again. pulling away for a second she gasped, her breath taken away. "wait" she breathed. "what about the rules. you know, no feelings" she paused staring into his eyes. His thumbs ran over her lips their foreheads touching.

"fuck rules"

"fuck rules" Kimmy repeated softly. nick grabbed the girls waist as they devoured each other. They travelled over to the table banging into think along the way, but they didn't care. Kimmy jumped up on the table as nick grabbed the hair tie in her hair pulling it out as her luscious hair fell out. Nick grabbed the girls shirt lifting it up. their lips parted smirks overcoming their faces.

"ziggy's coming back"

"don't worry about that" nick breathed his voice deep and raspy. Kimmy's shirt flew off as she pulled him closer. their lips connecting again. it didn't feel real. it felt like a dream. kimmy never had boyfriends let alone ones as hot as nick goode. they both pulled each close their curves fitting together like puzzle pieces.

nicks touch made kimmy shiver all over, goosebumps formed on her skin with each kiss. looking at the ground she could see thing toppled over and it made her laugh. but they were stopped still when a piercing scream echoed through the camp.

"what was that—" kimmy gasped as Ziggy came bursting through the door.

"did you guys hear that?" Ziggy look at the couple looking like a mess. "oh my god. i can't even leave you two for 10 minutes. and for the love of god put a shirt on!" nick and Kimmy grabbed their clothes lying on the floor slipping them back on. Kimmy couldn't help but smirk. whatever had just happened she enjoyed it.

AUTHORS NOTE;ok so this was basically just a kimmy and nick episodeit was a bit steamy—but nothing to much

AUTHORS NOTE;
ok so this was basically just a kimmy and nick episode
it was a bit steamy—but nothing to much

shits about to get real. now we get to the killing part of the story
exciting shit

follow, comment, vote <33