nine

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢, JUST A DREAM

"𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"

BEING IN A GROCERY STORE AT NIGHT WAS NOT A USUAL THING FOR CASEY. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WASN'T OPEN. SURE SHE HAD WORKED THE LATE SHIFT BEFOE BUT THIS WAS NOTHING LIKE THAT. casey had grabbed a bottle of tequila, a packet of chips and a chocolate bar. she could feel the chocolate starting to melt in her hands.

with her fingertips she ripped open the packet and stuffed the bar into her mouth. the sweetness of the chocolate made her moan slightly. she hadn't had any food since she had left to go help kate with the babysitting and the chocolate tasted like heaven.

she walked around the store slowly scanning the isles. her ears and eyes alert. if she was going to make it out of this game she was going to have to become the cat, instead of the mouse.

she had no idea what was going on with her but she sure as fuck knew that she was the only real threat to 'them'. they couldn't see her, so she could kill them. and save her friends. but eventually someone was going to die.

she knew that much

but that didn't mean she couldn't try...

casey could tell that they were close. ever so slightly she started hearing sounds come from all around. a bang here a loud crash there. they were closing in on her and her friends. and soon enough they would be there, picking off every single one of them. until there was no one left the kill

every time she spun her head around she would be expecting to see an axe murderer standing behind her getting ready to chop her head into a million little pieces.

josh, simon, kate and herself had all split up. it was like every horror movie she had ever seen. casey could see the movie in her head. a movie based on true events. teens hunted by dead psychos bewitched by sarah fier.