five

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢, NO TIME FOR JOKES

"𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄"

"IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. ITS...ITS NOT POSSIBLE. Bullets didn't stop her, and we don't even know for sure if Caseys knife did any better."

"Amazing observation" The teens hovered around in Deena's loungeroom figuring out what the fuck to do next.

"who the hell was that?" Deena urged. Casey sat in the corner of the room thinking about what she had seen. Ruby Lane. That's what she saw, but ruby lane died 30 years ago. Slit her wrists and died. She had learnt all about it growing up. The Shadyside killers. With each case, the murders got more horrific.

"How the hell should I know? She...was hot! I don't know! The bitch seemed normal!" Simon yelled

"yeah, well, hate to break it to you, but normal freaking bitches don't bleed black fucking blood!"

"Well she was hot and normal until she tried to attack me with a fucking razor blade!" the screaming got louder with each minute. But it all was just drowned out by Casey's thoughts. She could do this thing when something major had happened. Call it a photographic memory if you will, but Casey could relive anything important that had happened in her life. She could go back and look at the details. It's like she was looking at a photograph.

completely untouched

"Wait...what? A razor" Josh was on the same path as Casey now. Bringing in all the facts to come to only one conclusion.

"Yeah, for like old-timey shaving, or in this case, slitting her-"

"Ruby Lane" Casey muttered standing up and coming over to the panicked teens. Josh's eyes darted towards her as she nodded

"Slitting her wrists, she slashed her wrists," Josh announced.

"Singing the infamous song" Her friends looked confused.