They both took there seats on the bench, looking up at the match. "Please, let this go okay." She said under her breath, Scott was glaring at jackson from underneath his helmet watching as he walked confidently on to the field before turning his back to Scott.

Sheriff Stilinski taped Stiles on the shoulder from behind him. "Hey kiddo's. Any chance you'll be seeing some action tonight Stiles?" Stiles looked from the field to the girl next to him, "Action? Definite possibility." The pair exchanged glances before turning back to the field and watching everything happen in front of them.

Jackson moved to face the opposing team member at the draw as the Ref placed the ball on the grass. Scott looked like anxiety was pooling inside him, about to burst out at any moment. "Please... please..." angel crossed her fingers when The ref slowly brung the whistle to his lips. Jackson tightening his grip on his stick, teeth clenched down on his mouth guard as the whistle blew.

....

Coach screamed, "That's it Jackson! Get fired up!" While Scott was glancing up behind them, catching Angels attention. Up on the bleachers Allison and Lydia reached down and pick up a piece of poster board, raising it high above their heads.

'We luv u Jackson!'

"Brutal." Stiles huffed as Angel turned back to her brother seeing him grow more and more fuming, staring up at them in disbelief. "This is not going to be good." She sighed, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin on them.

Scott stood with his gloves twisting around the stick, looking like he was about to snap it into little pieces when the whistel blew again. He looked eye contact with his sister, looking up at her through his helmet.

His eyes turning yellow.

Shit.

....

Scott stood hunched-over, face masked in shadow under his helmet. "You okay, kid?" the ref asked him before Scott noded very slowly, his body rose with each breath, looking as if he's about to launch off the ground to attack.

The Whistle blew andw was off again, moving for the ball as it was caught by the other team. The opposing player, freaking out and just tossed the ball to Scott.

Coach crouched down beside stiles, "Did the opposing team just deliberately pass us the ball?" he questioned. "Yes, I believe so, Coach." stiles sighed, still chewing at his glove. "Interesting." coah spoke as Scott shot the ball straight threw the pocket of the stick and into the goal.

Fans in the bleachers cheered as the ball hits the net, twenty seconds left on the clock. The Beacon Hills crowd cheers, the game now tied. While the opposing team changes up goalie sticks, Jackson looks back to Scott who keeps his head down.

Scott was breathing hard, mouth full of fangs, eyes yellow. Trying desperately not to let anyone see him.

Stiles shot up along with angel, the air both watching in fear. "Scott, no-" angel pleaded as scott was no longer charging at the goal, but charging toward the closest player, charging toward prey.

Suddenly he blinks, the glow in his eyes simmering back down, his animal side calming down just as he shot the goal, the ball hitting the net. Everyone was cheering and coming towards him, people jumping off the bench to congratulate him. His mother, Allison and Lydia stepping down as well. And worst of all... Argent.

Stiles collapsed onto the bench, angel soon following after while still nervous wrecks. Behind them, his Dad gets off his cell phone.

"Dad? What's wrong?"

....

Stiles and Angelina rushed into the changing rooms to find Allison and Scott kissing, they couldnt help but watch as Scott and Allison pull away from the kiss, smiling at each other with the kind of sweetness known to first love.

"I need to get back to my Dad." Allison sighed making Scott nod, flashing a love filled smile as she steped away. "Stiles, angel." she started before turning to walk out. Stiles gave her an awkward nod making angel snort out a laugh as she passes by and then turned to Scott. "I kissed her." he spoke with wide eyes and a huge smile. "I saw." stiles was clearly uninpressed but that didn't matter to Scott.

While smiling hestated, "She kissed me." completely in a love transe. "I saw that too." Scott nodded, practically drunk with happiness. "It's pretty good, huh?" Scott huffed, an obvious expression on his face. "I don't know how but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this. Maybe it's not that bad." 

"Yeah. We'll talk later then." Stiles turns to go as angel grabbed a fist full of his jersey and pulled him back towards Scott, "i don't think so." she sighed letting go of it. "What?" Scott questioned, confused. Stiles hesitated before he finally spoke up. "The medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." scots face scrunched in confusion. "And?" he questioned.

Angel chewed on her bottom lip with anxiety. "I'll keep it simple. Medical Examiner determines killer of girl to be animal not human. Derek is human not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail." stiles let out making Scott's jaw drop. "Are you kidding?"

"No, and here's the bigger kick in the ass. My Dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura Hale."

"Hale?" Scott questioned with gaping eyes.

Angel sighed.

"Derek's sister."

AU-I FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE TWO😭The end parts of this chapter are so bad because I genuinely Don't no how to write lacrosse games😭

AU-
I FINALLY FINISHED EPISODE TWO😭
The end parts of this chapter are so bad because I genuinely
Don't no how to write lacrosse games😭

Comment and vote :)