[11] Why Me

SHORT DICK MAN
by
TWENTY FINGERS

"So you killed her?"

Stiles summed up Scott's dream, catching his hand on the door in the process and groaning at the pain. "I don't know, I woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott explained as the three turned the corner, "really? I have, Usually ends a little differently." Scott snorted a laugh, annoying angel.

The girl slapped the back of Stiles's head, "A, he obviously meant he's never had a dream that felt that real. And B, never give us that much detail about you in bed again or next time you won't just get a slap." she sarcastically smiled. "kinky, anyways. I'm gonna take a guess here-" Angel's eyes widened at his bluntness before Scott cut him off, "I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out." he stated.

Stiles scoffed, "No, of course not." he paused with an obvious look on his face. Angel raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah, that's totally it." Scott nodded slowly, his head slung low. "Scotty, come on, It's going to be okay. Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. It's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners Class you can take." she sighed up at her brother.

"Yeah, not a class. But maybe a teacher."

"Who? Derek?" stiles whacked the back of his head dramatically, "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" he scoffed. "Yeah I know," he almost shouted, "but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus. It all felt so real," he remarked.

"How real?" Angel asked.

"Like it actually happened."

The three walked out of the double doors to see a police tape covered bus. Sheriff Stilinski and his Deputies alongside a LabTech, examining the rear bus door hanging from its hinges. Blood coated the doors and back into the bus covering the clawed seats as pictures were being taken.

"I think it did."

....

"She's probably fine" angel tried to reassure Scott as the trio searched the corridors for Allison. "She's not answering my texts." Scott freaked out, glancing at his phone every five seconds hoping for a response.

"You know, it could be a coincidence... a seriously amazing coincidence." he gulped, failing to help treasure the anxious boy. "Just help me find her." voices of students came from around him as they praised him for the success of the latest game.

Stiles and angel noticed, genuinely surprised by the attention Scott was getting but Scott was purely distracted, desperately searching for Allison, glancing from every and any female face. Panic surging threw him as he pushed past all of the students in the hall, leaving the pair to chase after him while still keeping a distance just in case.

Scott rounded the corner, his breathing so heavy he was almost gasping. He backed himself against one of the lockers, anxiety beginning to rise into anger as he raises his hands, fingers clenching together.

He smashed one of his fists straight into one of the lockers. The lockers door crumpled like aluminium foil, swinging down off its hinges. Strangely similar to the bus door.

As the contents of the locker spill out, Scott backed away before hurriedly turning around the next corner and crashed right into someone

Allison.

Her books tumbled from her arms to the floor as she let out a laugh, "You scared the hell out of me." she smiled, flicking her hair back and bending down to pick up her books. "You're okay." he weighed in relief. "Once my heart starts beating-" angel grabbed stiles by the sleeve, "Hey, wait-" stiles tried as she pulled him to her locker, across the hall from Jackson's.

"Let them be love birds alone stiles," she laughed, "besides, do you really wanna the third wheel to Romeo and Juliet over there" the buzcutted boy was stood towering over her, their bodies practically touching. "I'd rather be here with you," he confessed, eyes widening at what he had just admitted to. "Is that my flannel?" he questioned, trying to change the subject.

Her mind was completely blank after what he had said before, eyes trailing down from his eyes slightly, "I'd rather wear your flannel than mine." she confessed back, his eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips as well. They were so close they were practically almost kissing, stiles was about to respond when a voice comes over the PA system.

Why me?

"Attention, students. This is your Principal...I know you're all wondering
about the vandalism that occurred to one of our buses last night. While the police work to determine what happened... classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you."

Groans sounded through the hall, all of the students were annoyed that school wasn't dismissed. "Save me a seat at lunch?" the girl asked, smiling. He nodded hyperactivity fast still staring at her lips before he watched her walk off. The sway of her hips and the flow of her hair over his flannel as she strutted away made him tilt his head back, banging it against the locker with a loud groan.

'Why me? I just wanna kiss her, fuck' He thought to himself.

She started down the hall, turning to see Jackson at his locker. The same locker Scott punched and left hanging off its hinges. "What the hell?" he questioned noticing Angelica starting at him. "What are you looking at, like what you see? You can't seriously think miles is any hotter than me, I mean look at him." he scoffed with a laugh.

She shook her head at him, "trust me," she didn't know what came over her but she walked towards him, "as long as I'm looking at you," she stopped when her feet hit his, staring up at him, "ill never like what I see." she looked him up and down, "And stiles is hotter than you will ever be, so next time you think talking about him like that will make your dick grow as big as your ego, you're wrong shrimpy." she smirked before bumping past him.

She walked into her classroom completely unaware of stiles' hungry eyes burning holes into her when she had put Jackson in his place,

'i fucking love that goddess of a woman'

He thought as he rushed into the classroom.

AU-You tell that crusty dusty lizard angel😩Also, who's here from TikTok??

AU-
You tell that crusty dusty lizard angel😩
Also, who's here from TikTok??

Comment and vote :)