chapter 12

I woke up from the short nap. I had enough energy to move around so I put on some clothes and headed out of the room. I was a bit hungry, but I decided I would eat something later. I was looking for Baal, as earlier. Just this time, not on that island.

I saw Baal a couple of times, but every time I did see her and try to approach her she would just walk off. I don't think I did anything wrong.. did I? Whatever I did, I don't recall it.

I saw Baal, again. She was in the garden, sitting on a bench. She didn't really have anywhere to go so I decided that maybe it was the time to ask, though I felt like I was annoying her.

I approached her slowly. "Hey Baal... Did I do something wrong? It feels like you are avoiding me.." I said. "You did nothing wrong. You got hurt, and saw things that I didn't want you to see, so I thought it was best for me to avoid you. All I do is hurt people.." She said, she sounded upset at the end. "No, if anything it was me and my stupidity to walk into a storm that I knew wouldn't end well, and I walked into the Tenshukaku without permission.." I said and scratched my head.

"I'm sorry for even getting you into this.." She said to me, her tone of voice sounded hurt. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. "Err.. well everything is okay! I am still standing here and it is all okay!" I replied. "Or is it.." She said quietly.