(I) Lies <p.2>

a/n before we start: i dont mind if you guys spam comment btw! ❤️ also i changed the name from evelyn to delores to make more sense 🥶

----

Its been 2 weeks since I kicked Five out, and I haven't been feeling my best. Of course, thats what you would expect after breaking up with someone who cheated on you. I didn't need anything that reminded me of Five so I decided to pack his things and clothes.
——
I just got done with packing his clothes, and now I'm moving onto his things in our used-to-be shared room. I shoved the beautiful snow-globe that we got together at a Christmas party last year into the bag I was using.

I felt a few tears roll down my soft cheek as I put more things that we used to cherish into the bag. I found myself staring at a photo frame of us together, him holding my waist with both his arms, while my arms were wrapped around his neck.

flashback lol

"Y/N quit holding bunny ears to Fives head we can do that later." Luther exclaimed as he held the camera up to his eyes. Y/N rolled her eyes as she turned her body towards Five and took her hand down from his head. She nestled her head into Fives neck but her face towards the camera. "Say cheese!" Luther said in monotone.

"No." Five said through his gritted smiling teeth as Y/N chuckled a bit. As the camera flashed, Five planted a kiss onto Y/N's head, as he wanted anyone who looked at that photograph of them to know how much he loved his girlfriend. He wanted to show so much affection towards her. He loved her so much then. He loved her so much before he met Delores.

flashback over lol

She wept as she remembered the times he loved her, salty tears hitting the ground at an insane pace, crying so hard she couldn't see. She loved him, more than anything, and he just threw her love away and spent it on another girl.

She needed to move on, and she knew it too, she just didn't know how. She decided to put the picture of them together into Fives bag to remind him how much they used to love each other.

"I loved you so much Five, why'd you have to go and ruin it?" She spoke to herself sadly as she finished packing his things.

——-

Y/N didn't know where Five was living now, most likely at Delores' house, so she decided to call his work and see if he was working so she could ask him.

Y/N dropped the bag that contained Fives belongings on the ground before picking up a telephone and dialing a number that she had engraved into her mind. After pressing the buttons, she held the phone up to her ear, waiting for someone to pick up as she sniffled quietly due to her recent breakdown.

"Hello?" A soft female voice spoke through the phone. Y/N took a deep breath before speaking;

"Hi, is Five Hargreeves working right now?"
Sounds of paper being flipped and gum being chewed could be heard through the phone as Y/N anxiously tapped her pen and notepad.

"Ahh... yes he is! Who is asking? Do you want me to leave a message?"

Thats when Y/N got an idea.

"One more thing before I answer that, do you have any employees that have the first name, 'Delores'?" Y/N spoke confidently through the phone.

Paper noises were heard again before the woman spoke again. "No, I'm afraid we don't."

Y/N smiled devilishly before saying; "Could I please leave a message for Five Hargreeves then?"

"Of course you can! Go ahead and speak and I'll copy it down on a piece of paper."

Y/N cleared her throat before speaking;

"I know this is last minute, but I found someone new,I cheated on you, and I want to break up with you, Im sorry."

There was a few seconds of silence before the woman said; "And a name to go with this message?"

Y/N silently chuckled before saying,

"Delores."

"Thank you, your message will be delivered immediately."

———-
A/N:
OKAY YES I WILL MAKE A PART THREE AND Y/N IS A BADDIEEE
ALSOI CHANGED THE NAME FROM EVELYN TO DELORES IM SORRY
n e way
since school is starting i may not be AS active but I will still post dw ❤️
What did you guys think of this one *does the debby ryan* ily💕💕