(I) Record Player

You were alone in the academy as of right now, except for Five who was in the kitchen doing something. Slowly, you made your way to the record player, and pulled out the record for WAP and put on the needle.

no that was a joke, you silly gooses

You pulled out a record for a slow dance song, one that you haven't heard in quite a long time. You put the record on the player and lifted the needle onto the vinyl. The song began to start as you started to do a little dance with your feet, slowly moving up your body. Five must of heard the song because you had heard a similar spacial jump sound from behind you.

"Hello, darling." He said slowly, putting both of his hands on your waist, still behind you. "May I dance with you?" He asked, close your ear. You nodded, smiling. Five spun you around, so you were both facing each other. You put your hands on his neck and laid your head on his shoulder, slowly breathing on his chest. His soft hands gripped your waist, moving ever so slowly, as his chin sat on top of your head.

You and Five moved your feet at the same time, keeping rhythm. About one minute passed of you and him doing that before you had the idea of spinning out of his arms. Carefully, you pushed your head off his chest and he raised his arm above your head, giving you the option to spin. Landing back, facing him, you giggled a little bit as he kissed your nose.

"Pretty girl."

"Handsome boy."

You both complimented each other before going back in the position that you were before. Your head on his chest, his hands around your waist and his head atop of yours.

He kissed the top of your head multiple times, before you felt his hands reach into his pockets, but you kept your head on his shoulders. He slowly brought his hands up to your neck as he clasped something around it. Lifting your head off of his warm body to look down, you found a beautiful necklace dangling from your neck.

you can choose something else if you dont like it-------

-------

It was a beautiful sapphire and diamond necklace, and your mouth dropped at the sight.

"Five! Its beautiful! I love you so much!" You exclaimed as you hugged him tight.
"You didn't have to though." You told him looking up at his smiling face.

"I wanted to though. By the way, you look fascinating with it on, well, you look fascinating with anything on, or nothing on." He said with a smirk. You let a small laugh fall out of your mouth as you caressed his face and leant in for a passionate kiss.

Feeling his soft lips on yours as you turned your head a bit, you kissed for a little while before letting go, gasping for air then pressing your lips back onto his, changing the position of your lips. You mumbled several 'I love you's in between kissing as he did the same. A few minutes of kissing before the song suddenly came to an abrupt stop. Both of your heads turned to the record player to find Klaus staring at both of you.

"KLAUS GET OUT."

"How romantic, you guys are-"

"KLAUS NOW!"

You both yelled at your high brother as he ran out of the room. You and Five both looked at each other before Five placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you for this dance, beautiful." He said softly before spacial jumping away.

—————————————-

Did you guys like this? Lemme know and give me some requestss
Also when i was searching for necklaces look what I found:

Did you guys like this? Lemme know and give me some requestss Also when i was searching for necklaces look what I found:

So thats cool ig.
BUT THANKS FOR READING AGAIN I LAUV YOU SMM