Chapter 6 - The Will

Comenzar desde el principio

Luffy was always happy, but once someone has angered him seriously, he would want to fight them. They could understand why Shanks was Luffy's idol, while at the same time, not really.

"You sick basterd!" Yuko screamed.

The ground started to shake and all of them were losing their balance. Yuki looked around for thr cause of the shaking, and he was looking straight at the demon. Its eyes had opened and the stone that sealed him was breaking.

Zen looked behind him and saw the demon arising. He started to laugh manically and he the others were staring at it in fear. Rune fell onto the floor, but Yuko carried him on his back as they started to run. Luffy was watching the scene unfold over the shoulder of the ice user.

Tears were running down his cheeks and he watched as all of the stone that contained the demon, disappear. Once freed, the monster roared, making the ceiling collapse and the exit was blocked. Rune, the twins and Luffy couldn't get out. They had to dodge the falling rocks and Zen was strolling up to the monster.

"Ah, hello. My name is Zen and you will be working under me." Zen said as the demon turned to face the marine.

The demon didn't hesitate when he sent Zen flying. Zen was sent flying by the monster's hand. It was if the creature had slapped him, but then again, he was huge.

"I will never work under a human." Stated the monster as Zen was on the wall unconscious.

"Is he dead?" Asked Usopp.

Ace and Sabo mumbled, "I hope so. He's the one who made Luffy suffer."

All of them heard their mumble, since it was quiet and all of them had the same thought. 'Brocons.'

The demon's attention was now on the villagers. He was scanning them and analysing them. He knew what their powers were as he was scanning them, but there was one person who he couldn't get a clear reading on. It was the youngest of the group.

The creature could see that he had two abilities, but he only knew one. The other was hidden.

"You. The youngest kid," The demon pointed out, "How can you have two abilities?"

The others were shocked. How could the demon know about Luffy having two abilities? It was kept hidden in the village. Other the elder, Makino and his family knew of it.

"Luffy has two abilities?! So cool!" Exclaimed Chopper, but Garp and Dragon frowned with their eyes widened.

"It's not!" Snapped Dragon but gained him all the attention.

Koala tilted her head. "What do you mean Dragon-san? Having two abilities will make Luffy stronger and more powerful."

Dragon sighed and explained. "Having two abilities isn't good because it could destroy the user from the inside out. That happens because the abilities are too much for the small body. Normally when a person is born with two abilities, they would be dead or if they survived childbirth, they would die in a year or so."

There were horrified expressions and the brother looked at each other.

"How the hell is he still alive!?" Kid shouted.

Silvia answered. "He is a miracle child. I'm pretty sure the people who know him know what I'm talking about."

The strawhats nodded. Luffy had come out of situations that seemed to be useless and there was no hope. He would do the impossible. He even had the best of luck in the nastiest situations. He had created many miracles. It would make sense if he was a miracle child.