Chapter 12

You wake up in your childhood bedroom, you turn off the alarm clock that woke you up. You then grabbed your princess toy and went downstairs to play with your mother, even though she rarely plays with you.

Your mother saw you and smiled brightly, she picked you up and hugged you and you did the same.

"Hello sweetie, sit down. I made pancakes for you." Your mother put you down and ruffles your hair.

You instantly go and sat down and put your doll on the other chair. You started to stuff your mouth with the pancakes that your mother cooked. It was like an endless taste in your mouth.

That's when your father came from the front door, tired as always from his night shift from work. You saw your mother gave him a nasty look and it looked like your dad didn't even care. You ran up to your dad to hug him, but as always he pushes you off, you fell to the ground.

"David! Don't you push my daughter!" Your mother picked you up from the floor.

You just sat back down and continue to eat your pancakes with your doll. Trying to contain your tears, sniffling while having your mouth full, it was like food was your only escape from this shit hole.

Your father didn't seem to care and continued to the bedroom to sleep. Your mother goes in there and you instantly hear arguing from the room, you just kept stuffing your mouth.  Your mother always dreamed to have a perfect family, and that's why she stuck with your father, so it's perfect, but it couldn't be far from the least.

You were watching TV, when you finally heard nothing from the bedroom, your mother stormed out of the bedroom and grabbed the phone.

"Mommy, who you are calling?" You asked, but she just put her finger up, indicating for you to stop talking. Then she stepped outside.

You got up from the couch and went into your room and started to play family with your dollies. Making it the most perfect family you can imagine. It was an hour after and you heard car noises, you looked out your window and it was your aunty!

You run downstairs and open the door to see your aunty. You jumped in her arms and she swung you around and slowly picked you up.

"Oh, my girl is getting big." Your aunty gives you a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Now let's go get some ice cream!" Your aunty carried you to the car and you look at your mom who was looking at you guys go into the car.

  You came back to the house late because you and your aunty went to shop for clothes. You head inside and were going to show your mom all the new things you got, you rushed to the bedroom and was about to hug her, then you heard yelling and decided to peek.

  "What are you saying!? That is ridiculous!" Your mother screams at your dad.

  "She ruined us, at least get rid of her. What good has she ever done? She got us in debt and wasting our time, our money!? If you want a divorce, you should get rid of her as well!" Your dad came out of the bedroom and saw you.

  Tears filled your eyes and you looked at him, you didn't want it to be true. You grab your dad's leg and squeezed tight.

"No daddy! No!" You started to cry and beg for him.

  Your father picks up his foot and kicks you back and you fell to the ground. You sobbed as the kick was so painful. Your mother rushed in and started to hold you.