Chapter 2

CH 2: Amai, my friend

  You were finished eating Osana's fish. Osana was disappointed, strangely wants to feed you more. Than she got an idea. "I guess I liked your food, but I'll make you some so we can compare them." Osana says. "Yes, thank you!" You got excited. "Just don't get too excited, it might not be good." She says shyly. "Of course it will be good." You smile.

  "Whatever." She blushes, "lunch is almost over, see you later." Osana leaves. You got up and started heading for your class. You than saw that same girl before. She saw you too and came up to you with her octodogs, "here you go." She smiles and hands you one. "Ooo, I never tried this, you take a bite and it tasted amazing.

  "Wow, you must be a good cook." You gulped it down. Amai blushes, "oh thank you. You must be new, you should join the cooking club!" She got excited. "Oh yeah, I forgot about clubs, yeah maybe, where do I sign?" You ask. "Hmm, it's not class time yet, here, let's go to the cooking room." She got excited. You guys started running, but than a student council stopped you. "Don't run." The eye patched chic glared at you guys.

   You guys made it and she grabbed the papers. She gave you one. "But, I think I'm bad at cooking." You gave her back the paper. "Its okay, I'll teach you. I let anybody in." She smiles. You smile back and started singing the papers. You than saw her name on the paper.

  "Amai Odayaka?" You ask. "Umm yeah," she smiles "Yours?" She asks. "y/n l/n," you gave her the paper. Than the bell rings. "I can't wait for you to teach me!" You smile. You than start heading to your class. Amai starts beading to class also, thinking of you, having a hint of blush. (Lol I gotta stop with the 'hint of blush')

~Timeskip to the end of the day~

    You and Amai head to the club room. To see its empty, Amai was confused. "Oh right! I said I had an appointment, but I canceled it. I forgot to tell them it's on again." Amai had said in defeat. "Well, maybe you can teach me instead, like a I'm a student." You smile.

    "Well okay than, here go grab the sausages." She pointed at the fridge. You look in the fridge to see a cans of little sausages, you grab 1 of them and placed it on the counter, Amai grabbed the knives and the pan.

   "Okay, we'll start off with little lunches. Since your new." She handed you a knife, you look at it, remembering the scars on your arms. "So grab the sausage and cut down." She looks at you with a smile. You start going back and forth cutting the whole sausage.

  "Not like that, sorry I should've explained better" she giggles, her giggle was so cute! Amai grabs your hands and cuts one sausage for you with your hands. "See like that." She smiles.

  You than look at Amai and smiled, but saw a figure at the corner of your eye. You look at it and it's gone. You than cut 4 sausages like Amai did. "I think I got the hang of it!" You smiled.

  "Okay let's try them," she splooshes some oil on the pan and put the sausages on them. You were having fun, until the oil popped on you. "Hey!" You got mad as the burn on you arm cools down. "You gotta to keep some distance, and keep on switching them." She smiles. You nod and took a huge step back. She laughs.

   You just like her little cute laugh, so you laugh. "Okay, I'll take it from here," she grabs tongs and does the rest.

   You both were done and sat down and started to eat some of the octodogs, laughing around. She looked at the time. "Oh darn, its 6, club time is over." She puts the octodogs in a baggie and gave you it. "Here, so you can have something to eat." She smiles and gives you it.