Chapter 16

Shocked at what Hanako said to you, you sat there in silence. Hanako just awkwardly sat there waiting for your response.

  "No way you are Hanako, " you finnaly broke the silence. "Hanako is a sweet girl, your just hot badass." You told Hanako.

  Hanako blushed at your sudden compliment, but she composed herself in a mere second. Hanako crossed her legs and clasped her hands on her knee.

  "It is Hanako, the one that got expelled because of Ayano. You came outside to comfort me, which made me feel a little better." Hanako gives a gentle smile.

  You just didn't want to believe that this girl is Hanako. Hanako still seen the disbelief on your face, she rolls her eyes. Hanako take off her gloves and pops out her contacts, then she used her hands to hold her hair into a pig tails. There is no denying it now, this is her.

  "There, now you believe me. I am not going to harm you, well anymore." Hanako made a small giggle.

  You just sat there thinking for a moment. Hanako got comfortable in her seat.

  "Ayano killed your family?" You asked her.

  "Oh, " Hanako was caught off guard. "Yes she did, I remember it so clearly. Ayano came in with a knife, it was like pure rage. When she got to me, she stabbed my stomach, she didn't intend to kill me though. Ayano wanted me to see all of it. Something had set her off. I don't know why she came after me, even after I left the school. Ayano sliced my mother's throat and she stabbed my father in the heart. Taro was stabbed repeatedly, but she resisted it, it was like a must. Ayano was taking revenge on me, but I don't know what for." Hanako said in a cold tone.

  "I was bleeding out on the floor, Ayano had this sadistic look. Ayano liked that I felt pain watching my family died, she left me there for death. Luckily the police arrived and I was driven to the hospital. I survived, but that is when I devoted to kill that murderer." Hanako clenched her hands in anger.

  You sat there, why did she kill Hanako's family? Hanako was already expelled. Did you set Ayano's rage? You just sat there in silence but then got a good idea.

  "What if you get me out of this house? I can go to the police and we can report Ayano together!" You gave your idea to Hanako.

  "That's a nice thought y/n, but I can't go to the police, I'm a criminal too." Hanako said.

  "Okay, but what if I just do it? I won't mention you or anything."

  "There isn't time, I need to leave for a meeting. I'm going to be late." Hanako gets up and starts to leave.

  "Please," you pleaded at her, Hanako looks back, "I need to escape,  I can't live like this."

  You pleaded with her, though since your bad luck, you thought she will just leave. Hanako came up to you again and stared at you for a bit. You look up at her, trying to put on a pitiful face. Hanako then suddenly pulled out a knife, she started to cut off the ropes off you, releasing you from your chair.

  "Let me get the bolt cutter,  stay there." Hanako left to go upstairs.

  You felt so relieved, you were actually escaping from here. Hanako came running down with some bolt cutters, surprisingly their were pink. Hanako made your pick up the chain and hold it still so she can cut it. Hanako broke the chain and she starts to lead you upstairs with her helping you.

  You both made it at the top of the stairs and you decide to look out through the front door peephole just in case Ayano is here, sadly you answer was there. You see Ayano across the street.