She walks out her room and goes to bonnie's. Knocking she hears a light come in.

Opening her door she peeks in to see what bonnie is doing. She sees her fixing her hair already ready to leave.

"Are you okay? I'm about to head out."

"Yea but I thought you didn't have any classes right now?" Bonnie says.

"I don't but Elena called and told me Stefan needed me so."

"Okay I'll see you later then. Love you."

"Love you to."

Shutting the door behind her she walks to the door. Taking her key off the hook she walk out the door and to her car.

Getting in she buckles her seat belt and puts in her playlist. She puts the car in drive and makes her way to the boarding house.

•••

Arriving at the boarding house, she sees Elena getting out her car. Greeting her with a nod, they both walk to the door.

Elena knocks and waits for someone to open the door. Waiting a few seconds she hears the door open and sees Damon.

"Hello Elena. Natalie."

Damon looks at Natalie outfit and checks her out shamelessly.

Rolling her eyes. "I know I look hot, now is Stefan here?"

"He called said it was important." Elena tells him.

"Right this way." He opens the door wider and lets Elena and Natalie inside. They both walk in but before they make it far they hear Stefan voice.

"Hey." Stefan greeted them.

"What is this about?" Elena asked.

"Yes enlighten me Stefan because you woke me up when I can still be sleeping. You should pay me for waking up this early."

"I see sleeping beauty is grouchy without her sleep." Damon remarked

Stefan ignores Damon comment and turns around to see Rose walking up to them.

Elena look baffled as she sees Rose. "You."

"Hi Rose!" Natalie give her a hug.

Stefan turns back to Elena. Elena looks between Rose and Stefan wondering why she's here.

Everyone is sitting in the parlor. Rose stands while talking.

"Okay you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real." She explains.

"Who is he?" Elena asks

"He one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon says

"From of the first generation of vampires." Stefan and Natalie say at the same time.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks

Natalie rolls her eyes at Elena stupidity.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He was foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Natalie let's out a light laugh at Rose description of them.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan says.

"He's not." Natalie puts in.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"