10|I got you

"Be glad of your human heart, Feyre

"Be glad of your human heart, Feyre. Pity those who don't feel anything at all. "

- rhysand , a court of thorns and roses by sarah j. maas

-

As soon as the radio was found , everybody realised that until the radio was fixed they still had to find a way to contact the Ark, thanks to Raven's big brain , they found a way . They took apart the pod she came in and used its components to build flares that were going to be seen by the people on the Ark .

Everybody now watched as the flares were starting to fly into the dark sky , painting it with purple sparks , their noise was filling the camp and also the cheers of the hundred .
Althea took her small cross at her neck and said a small prayer in her head , hoping the people on the Ark would see the flares .

Bellamy walked next to Althea and Clarke , the purple light dancing on him , his freckles were now more clear , all of his features were more prominent .
"You think they can see it from up there ? " Bellamy asked , his eyes still on the flares .
"I don't know . " Clarke whispered .
"We need to have hope and faith . " Althea muttered still clutching her cross , it always managed to calm her down .
"Can you wish on this kind of shooting star ? " Clarke asks out of nowhere and both Althea and Bellamy raised their eyebrows in a mocking way at Clarke .
"Forget it ." she sighed .
"I wouldn't even know what to wish for . " Bellamy admitted and Althea looked at him and pain filled her chest , how could you not wish for anything ?
"What about you , Ginger ?" he asked Althea .
"Ugh , I have tons of wishes but the only one that matters right now is the one where I wish that the flares will work . " Althea huffed . "Clarke ?"
But Clarke was busy looking at the way Finn's arm was around Raven. Althea was shocked to hear the two are a couple since he was so heavily flirting with Clarke when they got on the ground .

Althea swinged her own arm around Clarke and hugged her , Clarke rested her head on Althea's shoulder and the finger could hear her heavy sigh .
"I'm here , C ."

Althea came back to Peter's tent since she was too lazy to go back to the dropship , she had been feeling a pain nagging her middle since morning but ignored it and blamed the bad sleeping position and the dropship which was not exactly a hotel but all of the sudden down her middle she felt a deeper pain which made her hiss .
"What in God's name ? " Althea asked herself and since Peter was not there , she lowered her pants and undergarments , Althea had to ask him where he kept disappearing , she cursed like a sailor at the sight of blood . Her period was not exactly something she thought about since arriving on Earth and she remembered the excruciating pain she always felt the first day , it was that bad that Abby Griffin had to give her a pretty powerful pill for pain .