4|ginger

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
chapter four
GINGER
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑chapter fourGINGER┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

"I'm not a stop along the way, I'm a destination."

-blair waldorf;gossip girl

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The five walked through the woods,Althea and Clarke in front as they heard Bellamy call after them.
"Hey,hold up."he said walking with his gun in his hand like he was holding a flower."What's the rush?You don't survive a spear through the heart."he said activating Althea's nerves once more.

She was ready to jump at him as Wells grabbed her shoulder making her calm down a bit.
"Put the gun away Bellamy."Wells said,hand still on the ginger's shoulder as Murphy pushed Wells with his palm automatically pushing Althea.
"Why don't you do something about it?"he challenged Wells,not realizing that he actually challenged Althea.
"That's it."the ginger said throwing a punch at Murphy's jaw making him stumble back a few steps.
"I'm done with your bullshit Murphy."she hissed walking next to Clarke as Murphy shot glares at her.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him.If the spear struck his heart,he'd have died instantly.Doesn't mean we have time to waste."Clarke explained ready to get going again when Bellamy grabbed her wrist.
"As soon as you take the wristband off,we can go."Bellamy said with an annoying smile on his face as Clarke jerked her wrist from his grip.
"The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead.Got it?"Clarke snapped.

"Brave princesses."Bellamy said to the blonde and ginger making Althea roll her eyes."Don't like princess?"he asked Althea.
"If I'm any type of royalty Tinker Bell,that's queen."she said glaring at the Blake boy.
He may have helped her with her ankle but she stated before that doesn't make them besties.

"Hey,why don't you find your own nickname."Finn said walking to the group."You call this a rescue party?Gotta split up,cover more ground.Clarke,come with me"
"Tarzan!Wondered where you ran off."Althea exclaimed making Finn snicker.

"So I got a question for you."Murphy said making Althea roll her eyes.
"What?"she sneered not in the mood for his stupid jokes.
"Why were you so close to kill Alexandra Walker?"he asked making her regret even listening to him.
"None of your business."she hissed at him making him chuckle.
"Stole tour boyfriend or something?"he teased.
"Let's just say she did something stupid that got me into trouble."Althea fumed as they walked with Bellamy and Wells behind them.

Althea was in such a hurry to find Jasper that she made the three boys walk faster than they intended.
They stopped at a lake with a little waterfall where Murphy said he needed a break or his legs were gonna fall off.