Chapter twenty-nine

The twins had finally adjusted into a relatively balanced sleeping schedule and after their sixteenth week mark, we had stopped breastfeeding.

The recovery in the downstairs department had lasted a little more than anticipated, requiring extended treatment and a consuming amount of patience.

To celebrate my recuperation, Antonio and I decided to treat ourselves to a date night. No kids. Just the two of us.

Dinner reservations were made. Food was eaten and a lot of alcohol was consumed.

Therefore, here we were. I was lying half naked and sprawled out onto the hood of his black Lamborghini, legs wide apart.

Spread-eagle.

The sweat was trickling down the nape of my neck as his face remained buried between my thighs, licking the soft lapels on my folds, drawing uneven breaths out of me with the tenderness of his lips.

"Let me know if it feels uncomfortable, baby and I will stop."
Stop? Was he insane? I was ready to pull his hair out if he simply attempted at pausing that tongue.

"No."

"Are you sure. It's ok if you-"
Four fucking months with no sex and countless blowjobs, just to keep him happy. This bitch wasn't going anywhere!

"No means no, Antonio," I nearly shouted, pulling his head back in.
"Ok, sweetheart. So feisty, my little gattina," he murmured into my sex as if having a one-on-one conversation with it.

The vibration of his lips sent a rippling sensation across my belly, electrifying every muscle in my body. I clutched onto his shoulders, articulating incoherent vowels that didn't quite make sense.

My brain was fucked up.

Two fingers were inserted inside of me, which at first I was sceptical and weary of but was relieved when they slid in gracefully, with the perfect distraction when Antonio dipped his mouth back in to suck on my clit.

"Are you ready for me, baby?"

I nodded, glancing down to meet those riveting eyes that made me long for him, even though; he hadn't left my side ever since the twins were born.

"Condom?"

He reached for his pocket, pulling out the small wrapper with an insatiable smile.

"If this is what you want." He tore it open, placing it over his erection while I watched, enjoying the beautiful sight.

He then lowered himself so that our faces were inches apart, kissing the tip of my nose and moving down to my lips, taking his time with them.
Pulling my bottom lip between his teeth, he began messaging my hardened nipples.

"At last, these are all mine again."

Greedy bastard.

I moaned into the cooling air while he seduced me with an alluring grin, devilishly taunting the reddened buds before swiping his tongue across one and then the other.

The golden specks twinkled above me in the midnight sky, creating a perfect alignment.

Magic was in the air.

Sex beneath the stars was something I hadn't expected when Antonio insisted on taking his Lamborghini for a night stroll.

But here I was, on the hood of his precious baby getting finger fucked like a deranged teenager, enjoying every single moment of the thrill.

And I was going to ruin the expensive paint job, twice.
My back arched, surrendering to his fiery assaults on my body, yearning for his salacious touch.