"I missed you so fucking much" She exclaimed as she slowly eased her grip on me. "I missed you too."

Once she'd completely freed me she turned her attention to Billie, "hey! Are you ready for your first real party?" Before Billie could reply though Josh butted in.

"Hey Reese!" He gave me a brotherly cuddle, staring at Billie with confusion as he let me go.

"This is Billie." I looked at her proudly. Josh didn't hesitate to give her the same hug that he gave me. I wasn't shocked, he inherited his mother's welcoming nature. "Hey, I'm Josh."

Billie laughed a little. "Hey, I've heard about you."

Josh threw the three of us a questioning brow raise, clearly baffled by her accent. "She's from LA." I quickly stated. "Sick, well it's good to meet you."

We all spoke for a few minutes before finally making our way into the party. The scent of cheap alcohol and sweaty bodies lingered in the air, Hanna's house was trashed already, and over in the corner someone was throwing up into their shoe. Typical British house party.

"Hey Reese!" A familiar voice yelled from across the room, at least I think that's what they said. Sam came running over, welcoming me with a fist bump. "Hey mate." I smiled.

"Don't be so rude, introduce me to your friend." Sam smirked, looking Billie up and down. "Fuck away with that, she's taken." I winked at him, and Sam quickly got the idea.

"Oh shit, sorry Reese." He took a single step backward and held his hands up in defence. I laughed a little, I knew he meant no harm.

"Got a fine one though." He teased, I couldn't even be mad though, he wasn't wrong.

"I do, now behave yourself." I rolled my eyes at his remarks.

"I'm messing, I'm Sam, it's good to meet you." Sam sent her a welcoming smile, finally wiping the cocky look off his face. "Billie, good to meet you too."

Ria and Josh carried on talking to Sam, whilst I grabbed billies hand and took the pair of us over to the drinks table. Hanna sets one up every party she has.

"Sorry about Sam." Part of me worried that she wouldn't get his humour. I wouldn't if it were me, that whole thing would've made me feel awkward as fuck.

"I was too busy watching my girl get protective to even notice him baby." She assured, forcing my knees to weaken at the words my girl.

"I'm a protective person." I took a sip of the water I'd poured myself.

"Yeah, it's hot." She smirked.

A few seconds later a very cheery Hanna ran toward us. "Reese, you came!" I nodded with a laugh, "I hope it's ok that I brought Billie." Hanna instantly furrowed her brows "of course it's ok! I'm Hanna by the way." She held her hand out for Billie to shake. "Hey, it's good to meet you."

"I hope I see you through the night, and if I don't I hope you have the best time loves." With that Hanna stumbled away, spilling her drink every now and again.

Hanna was always a popular girl, but never the bitchy type. Anyone and their mothers were welcomed to her parties, anyone could sit with her, and she spoke to everyone with the same respect. I admired that about her because she didn't have to be nice, it's just who she was.

Billie assured me time and time again that Sams comments didn't bother her, so eventually we joined back with the group.

"Yeah, but I did it nicely." Ria laughed as she took a sip of her drink.

Josh shook his head, quickly swallowing the gulp of liquid that he'd been holding in his mouth. "You let me down gently, but I still didn't expect it."

The whole group let out a loud laugh at the pairs argument. "Josh got pied." Sam added.

"So, is this better than an LA house party?" A boy named Ryan turned to Billie, he was a good guy. I'd known Ryan for years, longer than I'd known Josh actually. We were never best friends but I gravitated toward him more than I did Sam and his other friends. Ryan just had a protective aura about him, the kind of boy you'd want looking out for you at a social setting.

"Yeah bro, you people can fucking drink." She eyeballed a guy across the room necking down a bottle of tequila straight. "Like, really fucking drink."

The group laughed, all of us knowing that brits are mental when it comes to their drink. "Yeah, not all of us can hack that shit though." Ryan chuckled as he took a drink of his beer.

Suddenly in a room full of pounding music and loud people, everything fell silent. The faces in front of me dropped and it didn't take long for me to piece together the puzzle.

Fucking Addison.