Anticipation

"Angel, how do I lock the back door?" Billie shouted loudly, not realising I'd finished upstairs already and was stood right behind her

"You lift up the handle as you twist." She jumped a little, then quickly turned to face me. "Fuck, you scared me."

There was a slight pause as her eyes traced their way from my shoes, all the way up my body. "Damn, you look sexy." She winked, her hands eagerly making their way to my hips.

I tried my hardest not to blush, but my best efforts weren't helping much. "Thank you baby."

I decided to wear a white halter neck, light wash mom jeans and a black cardigan. I paired it with white airforce, and a black chain around my neck. I wore my makeup a little heavier as I always do when I go to things like this, and of course waved my hair.

Billie wore a white hoodie, slightly tighter than the usual baggy go to. She paired that with the matching joggers, again, not as loose as normal, then her white Nikes on her feet. Around her neck she wore a layer of chains, and her fingers were dressed with a collection of rings. She looked fucking insane, possibly my favourite outfit so far. Casual, but somehow out of this fucking world.

Her fingers trailed up and down the sides of my body as she stared into my eyes. She whispered a quick "I love you," before pressing her lips onto mine. She's delicate when she kisses me, but there's always this hint of aggression that I can tell is dying to come out. A slight tug at my hair as she pushes my head closer, a teasing bite of my lip, a slight moan of frustration that escapes her mouth as her tongue gently glides against mine, she definitely has a rough side. "I love you too." I said as we both pulled away.

I really didn't think she'd want to go to the party. I didn't expect her to either, I mean it'd be filled with people that she doesn't know, and alcohol that she doesn't drink. I was wrong though, in fact she couldn't wait. I didn't even get to finish asking her before she screamed a quick 'yes!'

Eventually we locked up the house and jumped in my car. I wasn't drinking tonight so I didn't mind driving us there, it was way easier than fucking around with cabs anyway.

The vibe between Billie and I at the minute is a little I want to rip your clothes off and ruin you, but it's too soon so we will wait and to be honest, I love it. The anticipation excites me.

About half an hour later we pulled up at Hanna's house, and to no surprise the music was so loud that you couldn't hear your own thoughts. Her driveway was full, so I had to park on the road. "You ready?" I asked, giving her a comforting smile. She nodded in response before jumping out and walking around the car to open my door for me.

As soon as I climbed out a taxi pulled up next to us, out ran my best friend, and Josh. "REESE!" Ria screamed as she jumped on me, almost knocking the both of us over. I wrapped my arms around her, only just realising in that moment how much I missed her.