Chapter 14

Hana sighed from her place in the crows nest, wondering how she ended up in this position. Laying down on the bench, staring up at the ceiling. The only crewmate on the ship now.

The Straw Hats set out for the next island, with Hana having moved back into the girls room. She did leave a few clothes and items back on the Whitebeard Ship , with the promise that the room was hers if she ever visited again.

Humming Hana tapped her chin with her nail, ignoring the sounds coming from the island. They got a distress call from somewhere and Luffy wanted to go investigate.

Hana immediately volunteered to stay behind and watch the ship, not waiting around to see who leaves and holed herself up in her room for a bit to make more weapons.

She got so engrossed in her paper bombs and smoke bombs she didn't notice people came onto the ship and kidnapped her crewmates and the ship until she realized it was so cold.

When she went outside they were in winter and she couldn't sense anyone's presence besides her own. Which led to her dressing in her winter coat, grabbing a blanket, a mug of hot chocolate and hunkering down in the crows nest to wait.

And she was very bored. Hana was aware there was a battle happening on the island between the marines, her crew and a third party. Her Observation Haki allowed her to keep track of everyone, they were all alive.

Hana could spare a nap, yeah a nap would be nice.

A loud crash and a shout made her jump and fall off the bench. Struggling against the blanket wrapped around her, she crashed to the floor in an attempt to get free before falling out the door.

"I found her."

Hana blinked up at the towering figure of Zoro, who looked at her oddly as she was still stuck in the blanket. "Huh?" He just sighed and went back down the ladder leaving her to scramble after him.

Free falling down, she landed silently and lightly on her feet before looking around. Oh they already set sail, cool.

"Hey guys! How was it?"

Based on the injuries and tired looks it was an epic right. Plus they had some new people joining them, and a small child!

Approaching the familiar hatted man, Hana stuck her hand out to him. "I'm Hana. I want to thank you for saving Luffy's life back at Marineford." The surgeon shook her hand with a frown. "Now speaking of him, where is Luffy?"

Speaking of the devil, he came crashing onto the deck with panic written on his face. Upon seeing her, he calmed down and wrapped her up into a hug.

"Hannaaaa. I couldn't find you. Don't hide like that." She was slowly suffocating from his tight grip, before she just gave up struggling and let him kill her. "What if something happened to youuuu?"

Nami smacked the top of his head with her fist, releasing Hana from his vice grip and she stumbled back into Law as she gasped for breath.

"You're going to kill her like that."

Thanking Nami, Hana zeroed in on the bandages on Luffy's face with a frown. Softly she poked them, "Who hurt you?" They were about to pay ten times for hurting him.

Luffy giggled and pointed to the chained up clown man, "I fought clown-man! Don't worry I won!" He puffed his chest out at that, pretty proud of himself.

Hana's eyes narrowed at the man as she took Luffy's hands and made him cover his eyes. "Stay here and don't look." Spotting the child, she gave him a smile. "Close your eyes kid."

Once he did what he was asked to do with help from the man with him, Hana blinked in front of the clown. The newcomers looked surprised at her speed, watching the redhead crouch in front of the clown.

"Who are you?"

Bright blue eyes burned with fury at him, as he laughed at her. "Caesar the Clown." Hana decided she disliked this man a lot. Slowly, she cracked her fists with a deep frown present.

"I don't like you."

Her fist connected with his face, sending it back into the mast with a loud crunch. That broke a few bones, good. Satisfied with that, she coated a hand with chakra before jabbing him on his left shoulder.

Standing, she wiped her hands together and walked away. "That barely hurt." His taunts and laugh echoed but Hana ignored him as it suddenly turned into gasping and coughing.

Hana's hands gently pulled the bandages off Luffy's face with concern. "Do they hurt?" All eyes were on them as Luffy's hands dropped and he nodded. Gently, Hana kissed the injury, "There. Does it feel better?"

Luffy nodded and went to take a seat at the mast. "This one hurts too." He pointed at the one on his cheek. Following him, Hana repeated her actions with each of the injuries he pointed out, complaining that they hurt.

Law watched in disbelief, first the rubber man was complaining he was hurt and second Caesar was suffering a heart attack because of her. What was happening?

Nami sighed from near him, "You'll get used to it. Just leave them to do whatever that is." The other crewmates just smiled at the sight before heading off to do their own things. "Hana don't let him die, we need him."

Remembering the clown, Hana sighed and gave her a look. "Why not? He's rude and mean and he hurt Luffy." Her lip jutted out in a pout, she wanted him to suffer.

"Hana."

Sighing at her warning tone, the redhead went back to the clown and healed the injury she placed upon him. His gasping subsided and he glared at her.

"Who are you?"

Hana shrugged and walked back over to Luffy to check for more injuries. "I'm just a dancer." The redhead checked up on everyone for injuries before being satisfied they were all okay.

Plopping down next to Luffy she gave him a look. "Okay so tell me what happened." The rubber man launched into his story, wildly starting with encountering a dragon and how it was so hot out.

Hana listened to his enthusiasm with ease, content with just being here with him. He was alive and okay, more than enough to appease her.

"Oh yeah! Traffy and I are friends now! We're going to take down Kaido!"

Blue eyes leaned around her Captain to look at Trafalgar Law who glared at Luffy before looking at her. Hana blinked slowly and shrugged. "Okay." Hands pulled something from her jacket and tossed it to him, which he caught easily. "Welcome to the group. Keep that on you at all times so I can find you."

Law looked at the shell bracelet in his hands with a frown. "I'm not wearing this." Hana shrugged and watched him pocket it anyways. "What does it do, Hana-ya?"

"It's got my teleportation mark on it. I'll be able to find you anywhere in the world if you're in trouble."

She said it so casually as if it wasn't the craziest thing he's ever heard. But these were the straw hats, they were all crazy.

"We're going to Dressrosa next."

Hana frowned deeply at that, clearly unhappy with the decision. It took her a bit to give a response, clearly against the idea. "Okay." She didn't like Doflamingo, or what he had done to the place. He's a cruel man, best for her to avoid him.

Luffy wrapped his arms around her in a reassuring way. "Don't worry Hana! You don't have to fight, we'll kick mingo's ass!" That did little to calm her down, she knew it was going to be rough and ugly per usual.

As night wore on, most of the crew retired for the evening. Law refused to sleep in the boys room so he slept against the mast. Hana stayed up to look after the ship, wanting to do something to help out.

She left the deck to return later with a blanket. Slowly, she draped it over Law before taking a seat next to him with her eyes trained on the clown. If he so much as thought of running she was going to incapacitated him.