Chapter 7

"THANKS ICEBURG! BYE PAULIE. BYE LULU! BYE TILESTONE!"

The redhead waved from her spot on the rail of the new boat, a wide grin across her lips. She clutched a photo in her hand.

Hana is surrounded by the foreman of Water Seven as well as the Franky Family. All wore wide grins, upon hearing it was for Franky and Straw Hat they were eager to join.

"How many people do you know?"

"A lot! Now let's head to the New World!" That was their next stop. She hadn't been home in so long, and Whitebeard wanted to stop by his homeland.

Hana had requested they stop at Sabaoby first, which they needed to anyways for a coating. Which was great because Hana needed to find the Sunny.

Once they docked at Sabaoby, Hana took Marco and Vista to see Shakky. Ace wasn't allowed because if he was caught there would be consequences.

"Shakky!"

The door to the bar opened and the redhead strolled in. The woman behind the bar looked shocked to see her, but smiled as she put out her cigarette.

"Hana."

"Hey is Rayleigh around?" Hana looked around for the old man, hoping to spot him in the bar. The faster they got a coating the faster they could leave. She still didn't like this place.

"He's off somewhere. Been gone for months now." Her new cigarette was tapped against the ashtray. "He might be training Monkey D. Luffy."

Hana lit up at hearing her captain's name. "Oh man! Okay. Do you know where they are?" Maybe she could reunite with him sooner than she thought.

A newspaper was placed in front of her. It was old and had a picture of Luffy on it. His arm had 3D crossed off and under it was 2Y. Wait, 2 years??

"Two years?!" Hana was shocked. "We're not supposed to reunite for two whole years?" The poor woman dropped onto a stool in shock. Good thing she was with Whitebeard then, she'll be with them for a lot longer than intended.

"Sorry Marco. You'll have to find a new coatsman, I'm going to stop by the Sunny and pick up some clothes and weapons. I'll see you guys back at the dock."

Hana left without taking the newspaper, saying goodbye to Shakky before slipping off to her ship. When she spotted it, Hana nearly fell from tripping over herself. What was he doing here?

Warlord Kuma sat in front of the ship, looking pretty rough. Had he been protecting it? Did he send them all off to different places to protect them?

Concealing her chakra, she snuck onto the Sunny via a nearby tree. Once in the girls room, she grabbed her bag and started packing clothes.

Hana opened drawers and packed weapons as well. As many kunai and shuriken as she could fit, some scrolls and paper bombs.

Deciding to leave a note, she scribbled on some paper a hasty note and left it stuck on their desk. Nami or Robin will find it.

They'll come, and as long as Luffy still has her vivre card, they'll find her. She doesn't have Rayleigh's, she had given her piece to Chopper since there weren't enough. She could travel to him with her mark but she wasn't sure when they'll all be together again.

They were going to the New World anyways. Why travel back to go there again? It was a pointless trip.

As she headed back to the ship, she thought of her little note. Smiling to herself, Hana knew her family would find her.

I'm with the Whitebeard Pirates in the New World. Use my vivre card Luffy has to find me there. Can't wait to see you all! Until then!
~ Hana