"I know." She replies, only to hear him sigh and she can't keep herself from laughing at his dramatics, "Alice is at my house right now, so sadly, I can't spend all afternoon on the phone with you—"

"Well, this won't take too long." He quickly cuts in, having an agenda in mind, and when it comes to him, it's usually a good thing. "I wanted to call 'n make sure you got the flowers, but I also wanna steal you tomorrow if I could . . .?" He asks her, but also tells her and she couldn't really decipher what he was implying. His typical routine would be to tell her that he's taking her out, no questions asked or exchanged between them, but like mentioned, this is a fairly new Harry. And improved? She has waited to add that on to his description, but from the looks of it, he's so improved he's almost brand new.

"Are you asking or telling me?" She teases him, knowing of the uncharacteristic nervousness that has sprung on him since their . . . quarrel. His silence doesn't fail to amuse her, finding it endearing that he's trying his best to please her in any way he can, but it wouldn't be Harry without a little demand here and there. "What time tomorrow?"

"Two and bring the jacket I got you, yeah?" He tells her and she smiles to herself, eyeing the thick, leather jacket that's been hanging in her closet, "It might be a little cold, but we're taking the bike, 'cause my car's in the shop. I love you, J, I'll see you tomorrow." Is all he says before the line goes dead, but she doesn't mind, knowing he does it every time that he calls her. So she smiles to herself and sets down the phone just as Alice renters her bedroom with a bowl of popcorn and two cans of soda.

"We have about two hours until the game starts," Alice begins, referencing the school's baseball game that Alice and Jennifer were dragging her to later that evening, "what did Harry want? Planning on sending you the entire flower shop next time?"

"Just . . . calling to make plans for tomorrow," She tells Alice, taking a handful of the popcorn as Alice sits on her bed beside her. "and to make sure that I got the flowers." She quickly adds and sends Alice laughing with a small shake of her head.

"Who knew . . . that all you had to do was ice him out for a couple days and he'd be on hands and knees, like a puppy dog begging for your attention." Alice teases and despite the subtle blush rising to her cheeks, Alice's words weren't entirely inaccurate. He had been on his best behavior, it was a treatment she wasn't used to from him, because while she adored him before everything else happened, she adored him even more now that she was given direct access to who he really was.

"I just hope it's not some phase in attempt to make me forget about what happened . . . what he did." She mumbles lowly, thinking aloud from a small, nagging idea that had been living in the back of her mind. She doesn't like to think so pessimistically and she usually doesn't, she likes to think she's one that sees the good in most situations, and while she focuses on the shine in his smile, she doesn't want to get her hopes up.

Not again.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see what he does." Alice shrugs, sending her nodding her head. "But despite what happened and what he did, he's always been obsessed with you, Josie. We know that he fucked up big time, he knows that he fucked up big time, but I don't think this is an act or anything. I think he's just finally admitted to himself that he's in love with you."

"I never really thought that Harry in love would be so . . . different." She murmurs more so to herself than Alice while eating the salty popcorn. "He was kind before, he treated me nicely, but now . . . it's like he's a new person."

"Then lets shoot straight— you still like him?" Alice asks her and she replies with no hesitation.

"Now more than ever before." She answers truthfully, feeling her heart throb every time he comes into her mind.