ch. 37

SHIYUMI WOKE UP HOURS LATER

in the medical ward of the center, with coach hibarida sitting in a chair right beside her bed.

     "coach...?"

     "how're you feeling, hinata?", the brown-haired male questioned.

     "mm...a bit of pain around my stomach area...but nothing too bad I suppose", shiyumi answered, attempting to sit up with hibarida's help.

     the volleyball coach then sat back down, sighing.

     "I already informed your mother and coach of this incident. things could've ended really badly if ushijima wasn't there to catch you. please inform the adults first before attempting anything dangerous", hibarida reprimanded.

     "yes sir. sorry about that", shiyumi guiltily looked down, twiddling with her thumbs.

     "the doctor also did an x-ray of your body to make sure no bones were broken, and thankfully none are", the coach continued, causing shiyumi to incidentally hold her breath.

     hibarida could physically see the orange-haired girl tense up, as he mentioned the x-ray scan.

"listen coach, I—"

"hinata, take your time to explain. I'm not in a hurry, and yachi's outside guarding the door, so you don't have to worry about others overhearing our conversation", hibarida assured.

     shiyumi suddenly felt her eyes release the tears that she had been attempting to hold in; releasing the pent up feelings and hardships that she's been experiencing

     "I...to start off...my actual name's hinata shiyumi".

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

     as soon as hibarida had exited the medical room, those who had been patiently waiting had rushed inside — with the karasuno members being first of course.