ch. 14

"YER A CHEATER, 'TSUMU!!"

"AM NOT!! I WON FAIR AND SQUARE! TELL 'EM, SHŌYŌ-KUN!"

"shōyō, I should've won, right? don't ever be afraid to call 'tsumu out on his shit", osamu stated.

     "u-umm...I...I..."

     "don't forget who's clothes yer wearin' right now", osamu darkly whispered.

     "I'll set to ya anytime ya want if ya tell him I'm right", atsumu bargained.

     'oh shit! my very own setter?!'

     "YOU MEAN IT?! YOU'LL SET TO ME WHENEVER?!", shiyumi asked.

"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!! YER BRIBING HIM!", osamu complained.

"WELL YA WERE DOIN' THE SAME!", atsumu rebutted.

"SHŌYŌ, WHAT DO YA SAY?!", both twins aggressively questioned.

     "o-ohhh, look at the time!! I think it's time to go to bed, since call time is eight in the morning. too bad, guess we'll have to play another day", shiyumi awkwardly chuckled.

     osamu muttered something beneath his breath, as suna also got up to leave

"have a goodnight and see you two tomorrow!!", shiyumi waved.

"see ya tomorrow", osamu replied, before slamming the door.

shiyumi then texted kozume to tell him that the other two inarizaki members had left.

"you know, oikawa-san's been in the shower for a long tim—"

"I was just enjoying my bath without the annoying chitter-chattering of those who aren't supposed to be here. no need to worry, chibi-chan", oikawa suddenly appeared, looking all refreshed and relaxed.

"well that's good to hear! I'll get ready for bed first then", shiyumi proclaimed, as she went to go brush her teeth.

once kozume had returned, the rest of them were already dead asleep, except for shiyumi, who seemed to struggle to find her usual comfort position.