𝟦𝟢 | 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖠𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗒 ♔

Start from the beginning

"Elijah."

"Yes, love?"

He's not even out of the room for long before he comes back, this time he brings in a metal cart with what looks like a tray of an assortment of food.

"Next . . ." He digs through the pocket of his sweatpants and pulls out two rectangular cardstock papers. I squint to try and get a better look of what the words say. "We will be taking a hot air balloon ride in a few hours at noon."

"Elijah-"

"Last but not least, I've made dinner reservations at your favorite Italian restaurant in the city."

I push the covers off of me and get on my knees so I'm close to his face. I rest both of my hands on either side of his face before kissing him, his hands making their way to my waist. I pull away, not too much but just enough so I can still talk.

"You didn't have to do all that." He could have said we would be baking cookies and I would still be happy with today.

"I want to, though. I don't even want to think what I would be experiencing now if I never met you that night and if I actually married that other girl." He pauses and grabs my chin and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Are you going to be like this every month?"

"Just about, baby, so you better get used to it now." I jokingly roll my eyes with a smile before I loosen myself from his grip and back on the bed and scoot over until my back hits the headboard.

"I really want to know how you managed to bring that cart up with all the food on it because I could have sworn it was in the kitchen next to a plant." And they are real plants. Estrella told me that she's had them since she and Luciano moved into this place.

"That is a very great question." Elijah begins as he serves me a plate of food.

"Please don't laugh but Grayson and I were trying to bring the cart up while the food and orange juice were on it. Samuel was already upstairs since he took up the bouquet of roses- there's 100 roses by the way."

"Thanks for the information." Well shit and here I thought there were only 50.

"Jayden was the spotter to catch anything that fell which I don't know how that would have helped. But then Natalie came in and said 'I never thought the three of you would be so fucking stupid'. Then she orders us to bring the cart down, take off the trays and by that point Aria was already there so she and Natalie held the trays while Jayden and I brought up the cart then you can imagine the rest."

It seems that he has confused himself on this storytime but I was already able to figure out what went down and honestly what I imagined was way more funnier than I thought it would be.

The two of us spent the morning having breakfast in bed and just talking about the most random shit one could come up with. Then the so-called servants for the day, Grayson, Jayden and Samuel came in and took the trays and cart out of the room.

I'm really hoping this day goes by slowly because I want to enjoy every second of it.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈

After my shower, I changed into a black top, blue jean skirt and black heels. I went ahead and started blow drying my hair which didn't take too long. Then I decided to go with simple makeup.