𝟣𝟩 | 𝖳𝖾 𝖤𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇̃𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖺

❝ 𝙱𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Bianca, I don't think I want what we have to end

"Bianca, I don't think I want what we have to end."

This sentence has been on my mind since last night and this morning while I'm currently showering at five in the morning.

After Elijah said that, I was lucky enough to be saved by Natalie because I didn't know what to say in response to him. To be honest I was in total shock. Natalie took me to introduce me to Angelina and Valentino Morales who were really nice.

When they left, Celestina and her friend, Blanca came up to us and I gave them a hug because it's been a while since I've seen them. I also introduced them to Natalie. I spent the rest of the night with them because I honestly don't know when will be the next time I will get to see Celestina or Blanca.

After I finished showering, I put on my undergarments, put on some lotion and perfume and put on a black silk robe. This is only until my skin absorbs the lotion so it'll make it easier to put on my clothes in a few minutes. I take the towel out on my hair and slowly run my fingers through my damp hair. I grab a wide-toothed comb and comb out my hair until it's the way I prefer it to be.

Once I hang both of the towels, I walk out of the bathroom and see that Elijah is slowly adjusting the pillow on the bed that's already made. "You know, you didn't have to make the bed. You could have just gone back to sleep after I left."

"Well I can't, love, cause I sleep better when I have you in my arms." He says as he sits down on the bed and looks at me. I feel my cheeks wanting to turn red so to avoid that, I walk into the closet to grab a change of clothes for tonight and a black tote to put everything inside.

I'll have to find a way to get Elijah out of the room so I can grab the spare knife and gun I have under the bed in a box and put it in my bag before I leave.

I notice that my skin has absorbed the lotion so I take this chance to keep away from Elijah. I changed into a grey off the shoulder long sleeve shirt, black jeans and clear heels.